Stuck at Uzo [PS2G2]

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Stuck at Uzo [PS2G2]

Postby Silveras » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:14 am

I hate to post this here but after speaking to every npc available at least 3 times and going through Uzo just as many times only to have Eusis say he can't tell the plants apart and doesn't know what he is looking for I am totally stumped. Having searched the net for a walkthrough and being mostly unsuccessful I found a site that told me I have to talk to a girl in Piata or you can't get the Leaf, however after talking to her she only says that I shouldn't go to Uzo because it's really hard and the leaf still won't drop. When I consult Eusis just says we should try to find out more about Shelly before we head to Climatrol or whatever it's called now, but I have seriously talked to every npc in every town and the story won't progress. The really annoying part is I made it past this part without any translation at all but now I can't. Someone please tell me I'm just missing something really obvious and I'm an idiot for not finding it.
Silveras
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Stuck at Uzo [PS2G2]

Postby chi89333 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:23 am

Hi did you go back to see silka and did you talk to Librarian and governor in paseo . I assume you have the jet scooter so you spoken to all in piata and everyone in kueris.
chi89333
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Silveras » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:33 am

Yes I have Silka and spoken with both the Governor and the Librarian. The Governor just says I should report back once I have information on Shelly or Amedas and the librarian doesn't offer any information I haven't seen before. I know Shelly is in the Control tower in Piata but I can't access it and I'm sure that part comes after doing Uzo and Amedas anyway.
Silveras
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby chi89333 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:17 am

Hi did you speak to hiram at his lab in kueris and to all in zema after you get the jet scooter
chi89333
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Silveras » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:20 am

Yes I have gone and spoken to all npc's I can find in all cities. They wander a lot so I might have missed one but I don't think so. And yes I spoke to hiram in his lab and selected both options.
Silveras
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby chi89333 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 am

Tonight I will do some testing and start a new game to find out. I am assuming you did not do any side quests for Nei ressurrection give me some time I see will do a fresh first time play through to find out why
chi89333
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Silveras » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:56 am

No I didn't do any quests for Nei ressurection since I have no ps1g2 clear data and honestly it just seems like a huge chore to res her anyway. I'm thinking maybe I did something out of order like going to Uzo before going to Piata or something and that caused me to miss a quest flag that is no longer available. I hope you can clear this up since I've wasted about 5 hours running around talking to everyone and going through Uzo repeatedly only to fail over and over. On the bright side I made enough meseta to buy all my people ceramic gear and Silka is already level 27 lol
Silveras
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby chi89333 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:30 am

Let me check it out cos I using emulator. I can set to quick level up and set to no enemy encounter to zoom thru the game to check which npc can be the cause of this issue. From what I know it's a certain npc that controls the girl in piata concerning the Maurera tree. I assume you are using a console for this playthrough.
chi89333
Locusta
Locusta

Postby chi89333 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:12 am

Greetings

I started a new game no loading of data from Phantasy Star Generations 1 clear data, now at Piata and solved the mystery for Gabrielle to tell you how to identity the maurera leaves

Did you learn the Musik technique at Optano?

you must talk to all the NPCs in Piata at one scoop that means NOT travelling to another town just talking to all NPCs in Piata , i did that even talking to the motavians ,(remember the guy who wants to join the anti mother brain rebels too) and hence Gabrielle will tell you how to identity the maurera leaves on Uzo island.

Note I did NOT do the the following
I did NOT do any side quest for resurrection of Nei
I did not talk to every NPC in every town, i purposely omitted some NPCs in Paeso, Optano and Arimaya
I did NOT train Amy, Silka, Huey and Kain

BUT

I also went to UZO island first looking at the tress before getting Gabrielle to tell me how to identity the maurera leaves
chi89333
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Silveras » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Thank you very much! After speaking to all the people in Piata without leaving the city before speaking to Gabrielle the problem has been solved and she finally taught me how to identify the maurera leaves.
Silveras
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Phantasy Star