Gryz solo - Igglanova to Juza.

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Gryz solo - Igglanova to Juza.

Postby Doctor Hooves » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:53 pm

So far, I've just finished the plate system. Gryz is at level 27.

If I don't mention an enemy attack, it's because the amount of damage it did isn't worth noticing at all (so about 5 damage).

Igglanova 1 was fairly easy. Gryz had to heal a few times, but it wasn't difficult. Gryz was level 6, but with 71 HP, unlike in the regular game. This is corrected in the next level, and his stats become akin to the regular game.

Igglanova 2 was even easier. No heeling was needed.

The Sandworm was also pretty easy. Healing was only needed a few times, and damage to Gryz rarely went beyond 30.

Juza was a little bit more tough. He could do about 40 damage with Wat and Force Flash, and about 15-20 with Zan. I simply healed when needed.

When grinding, I just used the fast forward option almost all the time. Nothing ever interesting really happens when grinding, so the fast forward option is the best solution.

Gryz's defence is fairly high due to his equipment and added defence from axes. At the start of the game, he had to be rather careful, but a few levels up and he's amazing.

He'll likely have to grind a fair amount before taking on Gy-Laguiah, however. Gryz's resistance to fire should reduce the amount of damage firebreath can do, however.

That's all for now, goodbye!
Doctor Hooves
Blastoid
Blastoid

Return to Phantasy Star