Phantasy Star III 2K?

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Phantasy Star III 2K?

Postby MadBill » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBG4pkQ5O0c

Anybody here tried this before? Is it good? Is it finished? Where to download it?! So many questions...please help! :drool:
MadBill
Locusta
Locusta

Re: Phantasy Star III 2K?

Postby The PS Logo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:51 pm

You can download it here.
Since it was made in RPG Maker 2003, you might need an actual copy of RM2k3 on your comp in order to play it.
The PS Logo
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby MadBill » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:56 am

Right under my nose! Thanks!
MadBill
Locusta
Locusta

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Too bad it was never finished. :(
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Lutz25 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:50 am

A little late, but I played this years ago. I actually thought it was cleverly done. I thought it was an interesting take on the various options to use Wren. And while I wont spoil the ending, my biggest regret is there wasn't a continuation for the next generations. The ending gives the author a lot of rabbit holes to go down, and there are a lot of possibilities to the storyline.

Despite being the black sheep of the series, I always had a soft spot for PS3, but unfort, it was def rushed by Sega. In generation 1, there is a lot of townsfolk dialog in town and houses. But gen 2/3 is lacking in the diaglog (Kinda lonely :cry: ). And Ryan, this guy is a complete mystery. Head of the rebels, but he could have had so much more. There was so much more potential for this game. The choice of generations is well done, and I love the music.

I wish I had the skills to hack and edit the actual PS3 game. My ideas would be adding in more dialog, making the game more difficult, and giving it more descriptive. Unfort, I was never good at programming.

I enjoyed all of the finished fan games on PS Cave. If any of the creators of these games are reading this, thanks for continuing my PS love with side games.
Lutz25
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Phantasy Star