Who has completed PS 1?

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby PSLassic » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:15 am

This topic is <b>old</b>.
PSLassic

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Monocromatico » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:17 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by PSLassic</i><p>This topic is <b>old</b>.<br></blockquote><p>So is PS1, and still people love it ;) <p>The same aplies to me :D <p>P.S.: may not be true.
Monocromatico

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Butoden » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:52 am

I have over 200 mesetas, should I buy Iron Sword or Titanuum sword for Alis?
Butoden

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Hades » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:52 am

I've finished PS1 heaps, it's my favourite in the series, and my favourite game. The first time through I never used maps or faqs I just went by memory, the only thing that got me were those bloody traps.
Hades

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Becky » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:54 am

I did complete it a sort while ago on PS collection.
Becky

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Benoit » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:10 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>I have over 200 mesetas, should I buy Iron Sword or Titanuum sword for Alis?<br></blockquote><br>The Titanium Sword is over 500 Mesetas. Buy the Iron Sword.<br>You'll be much stronger, trust me.
Benoit

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Monocromatico » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:26 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>I have over 200 mesetas, should I buy Iron Sword or Titanuum sword for Alis?<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>The Titanium Sword is over 500 Mesetas. Buy the Iron Sword.<br>You'll be much stronger, trust me.<br></blockquote><p>And will get money way faster.
Monocromatico

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Zylo » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:32 pm

I cleared this game a week ago, I really liked it. Ecxept for that part when I was in the cave where you get Iron Fangs, and I kept falling down. I was very mad when I checked the map on that gave and saw that it only had one purpose, to give Myau his Iron Fangs. Unlike many others, I didn't have Noah when I entered that cave, and Myau hadn't learned the Exit cave.
Zylo

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:54 pm

Ahh, that cave... I think it's great how you can get lost in there. Then when you finally come out you have tons of experience, money, and you feel like you've accomplished something.
Benoit

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:18 pm

Without using a map or a walkthrough, I found Scion Cave more easy than difficult. The trick to getting to the Iron Fang quicker is to just use the trapdoors to your advantage. I find Corona Tower and Bala Malay more of a challenge, though. (I must admit that I did resort to using the maps from this site to help me get through Corona and Bala Malay... eventually.) <p>Oh, and a good place to gain a lot of money and experience, apart from the Sandworms in Motavia, is to fight those Werebats in Eppi Forest, but only fight them if you have Myau, Odin and Noah in your party.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1092151214[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:51 pm

I made my own maps of all the dungeons, and to this day I still don't understand why people say Baya Malay is heavenly difficult.
Benoit

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:55 pm

Ah, talking about Scion cave brings back some memories...<br>My first time playing PSI. Being the fool that I was, I decided to take on the Scion cave just for the hell of it. I figured that I could remeber all the twists and turns or wander around the cave until I found the exit...surely it wasn't that big. Well, an hour later, I was still wandering around, and my Burger supply was running low. I continuedmy wandering, figuring that I was pretty close to the exit...and I fell down yet another pitfall trap. So, I got out my paper a pencil, and mapped right from that pitfall trap and eventually, after finding the Iron Fang and mapping all of the cave, I found the entrance/exit. I was ecstatic, to say the least. I came out of the cave with a high level and lots of meseta, and I conquered all the monsters in the area. Not only was it fun, but extremely satisfying.<br>...one of my best PSI memories.
LaconianShot

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Butoden » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:17 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>I have over 200 mesetas, should I buy Iron Sword or Titanuum sword for Alis?<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>The Titanium Sword is over 500 Mesetas. Buy the Iron Sword.<br>You'll be much stronger, trust me.</blockquote><br>Okay thanks Benoit. I go do that then... #)
Butoden

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Monocromatico » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:56 pm

I had problems with the Iala cave as well, but never that bad. Actually, the first time I tried to play PS1 for real, I got really stuck in Maharu Cave. I mean, I spent, like, 3 hours running in circles inside that cave. Once in a while, I met Noah, just for the bastard to tell me to back off.<p>I got sweaty like I had run the marathon. And didn´t get out of the cave (had to shut the SMS off and take the rented cart away).
Monocromatico

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Prince Noah » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:35 pm

I remade alot of PS1's maps. Here is one example:<p>Image
Prince Noah

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star