Who has completed PS 1?

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby OnnaWren » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:15 pm

Niiiiice...
OnnaWren

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Siren » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:51 am

Perhaps you should ask Missagh to replace the old ones with the modified...<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Siren on [TIME]1092199916[/TIME]][/size]
Siren

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Butoden » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:06 am

Nice work Prince Noah. Did you have trouble at Medusas Tower or did you modify every map for fun?
Butoden

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:47 pm

Those are very nice. Which program did you use?
LaconianShot

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Prince Noah » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:54 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>Perhaps you should ask Missagh to replace the old ones with the modified...<br></blockquote><p>Missagh might not except them.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>Nice work Prince Noah. Did you have trouble at Medusas Tower or did you modify every map for fun?<br></blockquote><p>I had trouble in all dungeons.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Those are very nice. Which program did you use?<br></blockquote><p>The paint program.<p>I was up all night goin through every individual map.<p>Here's a map of the toughest dungeon. Well, <b>I</b> found it the toughest.<p>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/mytoytruck/MalayBay.jpg<p>I purposely left the tags out because of how big this map is.<p>EDIT: Making my maps....it wasn't so much hard as it was <i>tedious</i>. :p<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1092261801[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby PSLassic » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:03 am

You made those with MS Paint?
PSLassic

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:09 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by PSLassic</i><p>You made those with MS Paint?<br></blockquote><p>And why not? I just saved them from this site and put them in paint. I worked extremely hard looking through the maps. That Mayla Bay one was the hardest. :p
Prince Noah

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Butoden » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:52 am

Damn I have to go trough all that!! !@#$
Butoden

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:42 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>Damn I have to go trough all that!! !@#$ <br></blockquote><p>You can just have my maps. :)
Prince Noah

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:46 pm

Decline the offer. Make maps yourself, or you'll never get the full experience... just make inacurrate paper maps. Besides, that's relying on someone else to get through the game... and you'll regret it later.
LaconianShot

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:13 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Decline the offer. Make maps yourself, or you'll never get the full experience... just make inacurrate paper maps. Besides, that's relying on someone else to get through the game... and you'll regret it later.<br></blockquote><p>Are you calling me a bad person?! :@
Prince Noah

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Butoden » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:36 pm

I'll see what I do once I'm really stuck. ;)
Butoden

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:52 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>I'll see what I do once I'm really stuck. ;) <br></blockquote><p>That works. :):D
Prince Noah

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:25 pm

<blockquote>Are you calling me a bad person?!</blockquote> <br>Of course not. Read the post again. I said that Butoden would regret not getting the full experience, and not completing it on his own, which everyone is proud of.
LaconianShot

Who has completed PS 1?

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:27 pm

Oh wait. Never mind. I read it wrong. My bad.<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1092516735[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star