The Phantasy Star Outtakes!

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby Benoit » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:21 am

To view this, you need the Flash plug-in. It's about 2 MB. Enjoy!<p> The Phantasy Star Outtakes! <br>(posted with permission from the author)
Benoit

Postby WolfHunt » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:36 am

It was good, I guess, But I liked the end music
WolfHunt

Postby Missagh » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:52 am

:lol: <br>Good idea there!
Missagh

Postby Rune Walsh » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:59 pm

GREAT!!!<p>DARKFORCE--Well,i have destroyed alis,and i have taken control of the entire algo!!huahaha!<br>?????--You bastard,don't count on it!!! i'm here to destroy you!!!<br>DARKFORCE--?? WHO IS?¿¿? I HAVE DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!<br>?????--U have forgot about me.....THE CREATOR OF THE GAME!!!!<br>DARKFORCE-- ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 ~0 <br>CREATOR--Well,it's time to delete you...<br>DARKFORCE--please don't!!!!!! i beg you!!!!!!!<br>CREATOR--Dont worry you'll revive in the next ps game ;) <br>DARKFORCE--uffff.......<br>CREATOR--"CLICK" CHARACTER DARKFORCE DELETED :p
Rune Walsh

Postby The Chain Man » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:08 pm

An awesome flash movie.. thumbs up to its creator!
The Chain Man

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:58 pm

Thank you for letting me find Hell for people with Dial-Up.
Siren

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:04 pm

I don´t have a constructive comment about this. I was watching it, and after 40 seconds I asked myself: "WTF?", and closed -.-
Monocromatico

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:36 pm

*Hisssss!* Have you ever tried loading somehting like that with Dial Up?!
LaconianShot

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:45 pm

Don't tell me I didn't warn you...
Benoit

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:54 pm

Not bad! I like it!
ThePeaGuy

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:15 am

I'm sending a Megid technique to destroy your house, Benoit. maybe I'll try it when I have an extra couple of hours on hand. :p
LaconianShot

Postby runex » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:46 am

Maybe you people with dialup should stop living in the past, and/or stop being cheap, and get broadband. It's pretty much available in all areas of the country nowdays. 2mb's on a 56k...hah! Even if you refuse to get broadband it takes approximatly 4 minutes, 22 seconds to download a 2mb file. Anyway it takes 11 seconds on a 1500kb/s ADSL line Remember, patience is a virtue. I'm not trying to turn this into a bandwidth issue, but if that's your concern go out, get broadband, and stop whining.
runex

Postby Goldark » Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:09 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by runex</i><p>Maybe you people with dialup should stop living in the past, and/or stop being cheap, and get broadband. It's pretty much available in all areas of the country nowdays. 2mb's on a 56k...hah! Even if you refuse to get broadband it takes approximatly 4 minutes, 22 seconds to download a 2mb file. Anyway it takes 11 seconds on a 1500kb/s ADSL line Remember, patience is a virtue. I'm not trying to turn this into a bandwidth issue, but if that's your concern go out, get broadband, and stop whining.<br></blockquote><p>WTF?!? Not bad for the first post... Not everybody can afford/don't have access to broadband, but probably it's superflous to explain this, you have broadband, such a superiority makes me feel I'm a primitive comared to your superiorness! I think I'll go hide under a rock 'till I got superior means of connecting to Internet.<p>On topic, someone has saved the Flash? I got there today and the site is nowhere to be seen.
Goldark

Postby runex » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:32 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by runex</i><p>Maybe you people with dialup should stop living in the past, and/or stop being cheap, and get broadband. It's pretty much available in all areas of the country nowdays. 2mb's on a 56k...hah! Even if you refuse to get broadband it takes approximatly 4 minutes, 22 seconds to download a 2mb file. Anyway it takes 11 seconds on a 1500kb/s ADSL line Remember, patience is a virtue. I'm not trying to turn this into a bandwidth issue, but if that's your concern go out, get broadband, and stop whining.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Goldark</i><p>WTF?!? Not bad for the first post... Not everybody can afford/don't have access to broadband, but probably it's superflous to explain this, you have broadband, such a superiority makes me feel I'm a primitive comared to your superiorness! I think I'll go hide under a rock 'till I got superior means of connecting to Internet.<p>On topic, someone has saved the Flash? I got there today and the site is nowhere to be seen.<br></blockquote><p>Thank you for supporting my point. You should take my advice in the last sentence of my post. Namely the 'stop whining' part. Perhaps I should have emphasized that. :><p><p>[size=small][Edit by runex on [TIME]1082385731[/TIME]][/size]
runex

Postby Siren » Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:32 pm

He wasn't whining. He was just stating that no one has access to broadband.<p> <blockquote>On topic, someone has saved the Flash? I got there today and the site is nowhere to be seen.</blockquote> <p>Hmmm. So it wasn't my dial-up. Odd. I thought it was just taking a long time to download.
Siren

Return to Phantasy Star