PSO script interest?

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

PSO script interest?

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:59 pm

From time to time I still mess with the pages of my PSO script site locally, trying to come up with a better design both visually and code-wise. However, I'm wondering if anyone is still interested in the scripts. They're from both Episode I & II and Episode III.

Thoughts?
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Neo48 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:56 pm

I remember reading them way back, t'was quite the project. Not sure if there is anything I want to touch up on.

Any reference to the name Rykros in any of the scripts? I didn't play Episode 3 so I don't really know what happens there. In PSU, it seems that Rykros could be the spaceship known as "The Ruins" in PSO. But with a new Dark Falz utilizing A-Photons. Anything in the script about this spaceship leaving Ragol?

I guess those are my biggest interests for now.
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:13 pm

There's no mention of Rykros in the entire PSO saga.

The spaceship never leaves Ragol.
BenoitRen

Postby Abominae » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 pm

If it's complete, I'd love to see it. But most of the scripts I've seen are what anyone might read playing once, or even twice thru the game.
Abominae

Postby Del_Ian » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:35 am

I still look up Ep1&2 scripts fairly often. Only reason I don't look up EpIII is that other than PSOW, whose EpIII scripts are uselessly incomplete, I don't know of anywhere that has them. >_>;

So yeah gib
Rawr.
Del_Ian
Locusta
Locusta

Postby BenoitRen » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Just want to let you know that I've been working on this, especially in the past couple of weeks. Most of the online quest scripts still need to be sorted out, and I need to type up the main script of the Hunters side of Episode III so I at least have the main script of both sides.
BenoitRen

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:30 pm

I've done more work on this, but the last I worked on it before today is 14 December... Currently, only Today's Rate and Gallon's Shop still need to be converted to HTML.
BenoitRen

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Today's Rate is weird. It's been a long time since I played that quest, and part of it is making me scratch my head...

I don't know what to do with Gallon's Shop. It's such a big and complex beast. Paganini's part has decision trees, there are games, parts that only appear during events, and maybe more.

I've been busy typing up the Episode III scripts I've had on paper for years now. I'm about halfway.
BenoitRen

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:31 pm

I'm done typing up the scripts. The big update will be on Monday, after I make some adjustments to the site.

I need to play through Episode III Hunter side again soon. There were typos that I'm not sure were in the actual game.
BenoitRen

Postby BenoitRen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:55 pm

I didn't have time on Monday. I've got everything ready now, but I can't access my FTP account anymore. Logging into my control panel works, but that's it. NetFirms doesn't seem to have a free hosting plan anymore, yet my website is still online...
BenoitRen

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 pm

I managed to log into my FTP account! The site has been updated. Check out The Phantasy Star Online Script Repository.
BenoitRen

Return to Phantasy Star Online