Whining...

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Whining...

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Reposting lost thread:
WING-0, Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 am wrote:I've been looking for a Broadband adapter for my Game Cube to get on the SCHTHACK servers. No such luck... It seems like finding those over here is a terrible pain in the ass... I'm not even considering buying online as a credit card is out of the question with the economic situation... It makes me really wary of those bankers...

AAAAAAARGH!!! I WANNA PLAY PSO ONLINE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Just needed to whine... Oh well...

Neo48, Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 pm wrote:PC version...?

Abominae, Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm wrote:I may be able to get you one if you're up for it. I have a friend who I pay for buying me crap online. It's how I got PSO: Ep.3, The Guardian Legend (NES - wicked awesome game), and something else... I don't remember.

Anyway, I am going to look into buying one for myself. They cost about $65 a pop from what I can tell (with shipping), so... if you really want one.

WING-0, Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:30 am wrote:Thanks, but while I really want one, I need a laptop even more, which is annoying as hell... My dad was right when he told me: "Enjoy that toaster of yours, because your needs will shift 360 degrees towards other stuff and you won't be able to afford all you want as you have been able to until today..."

toaster = dreamcast

Abominae, Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:47 pm wrote:You get someone pregnant?

WING-0, Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 am wrote:Nah...

Although that's how it usually goes over here, hahahaha.

No, I'm spending a lot of money in academic materials. At school, they have materials for us to work with (electronic components and whatnot), but the teachers encourage us to actually buy more material for ourselves so what we build stays in our hands instead of returning it.

This way we keep what we make and can even modify it as we see fit or simply want.

Most electronic components are cheap, but there are some that aren't. And since some devices have several things that cost little, the price adds and adds up.

So that's the reason I can't spend much. Although I still plan on buying more games, I just can't spend like I used to. My salary is not that big either.

Abominae, Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm wrote:Gamecube Modem Broadband adapter

I know teachers salaries suck... but you outta be able to pull this off.

EDIT:

Good, but underused.
Review created: 05/02/09by: wacomalt ( 3 )

See all reviews by wacomalt

I bought the gamecube broadband adapter to play Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2. For this, it is great. However the broadband adapter (and some other accessories like the gamecube keyboard) was practically made JUST for this game. You will find little to no other use for it.

Still for what it does, it has no flaws I can point out. My online experience in PSO has had no hiccups so far.

That's not me (wacomalt). I don't have an ebay account (yet).
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Return to Phantasy Star Online