Your characters

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Your characters

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:58 pm

This is the official PSO characters thread.<br>Post your characters here, with the following format, please. :)<br>Don't include your level, as it will change all the time anyway.<p>Format:<br>Name<br>ID<br>Class<br>Favourite area<br>Favourite boss<br>Description (optional)<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1077634779[/TIME]][/size]<p>EDIT:<br>Note: Only include your favorites with your first character, it only wastes space with the others, since it's the same anyway. :)<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1077635302[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Your characters

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:06 pm

Benoit<br>WHITILL<br>HUmar<br>Mine / Central Control Area<br>Olga Flow<br>Description: He looks just like I do in real life. He acts just like me. In other words, I am myself while playing him. :)<p>Miss Sweetie<br>VIRIDIA<br>HUnewearl<br>Description: She looks cute and beautiful. Acts like a cheerful girl, though it doesn't happen often when I play due to circumstances.
Benoit

Your characters

Postby SheWren » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:53 pm

Grim Reaper<br>YELLOWBOZE<br>FOmarl<br>Forest, Towers. Maybe Temple and Cave (it depends on how I wake up). Don't like Ultimate though...<br>All bosses.<br>Description: the darkest character on PSO. Black dress, black hair, pale skin. Hey, she's Death... ;) <p>FirstChld<br>WHITILL<br>HUcaseal<br>Description: modeled on Rei from NGE. Apparently, she has no feelings at all...only aim is the highest rank possible. Only things she does: KILLING.
SheWren

Your characters

Postby Mizehrith » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:13 pm

Mizehrith<br>YELLOWBOZE<br>FOmar<br>Seaside region of Gal Da Val<br>Gal Gryphon<br>White hair, spiked back w/ bandana; primary black colour scheme. His preferred melee weapon-type is the 'Rod/Battle-Cane'.<p>Leviathan<br>PURPLENUM<br>HUcaseal<br>'Serpentine' head (#2/5); ultramarine-blue colour scheme. Her preferred weapon-type is the 'Dagger/Short-Sword'.<p>Note: I've yet to go online with PSO.<p>[size=small][Edit by Mizehrith on [TIME]1083043710[/TIME]][/size]
Mizehrith

Your characters

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:10 pm

Hmmm...I haven't went online yet either...alright...<p>Nei<br>REDRIA<br>HUcaseal<br>Seaside, Jungle<br>De Rol le<br>Description: Black, Red and White with the face that looks like a helm...quite tall.<p>Zefta<br>YELLOWBOZE<br>FOmar<br>as above<br>as above<br>Description: Black and Turquiose with lond red hair. I wonder if any of you know were I got his name from...
LaconianShot

Your characters

Postby Siren » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:58 am

Siren<br>BLUEFULL<br>Ramarl<br>Temple (gotta love the Power theme from PS 2)<br>Dark Falz<br>Description: Red hair, painted face but palest color, dark green, red and black<br>Favorite Weapon (in most basic form) Mech Guns!!!!!!!!
Siren

Your characters

Postby Redeemer » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:56 am

Demi<br>Bluefull(AHHHHHHH I HATE THIS WITH MY RANGER AHHHHHH)<br>RAcaseal<br>Ruins(best area for me to level)<br>Dark Falz just my favorite boss to kill<br>My character is a tall android with blond "hair" and a blue outfit with the first head style. and she likes to use big guns as well as machine guns :D
Redeemer

Your characters

Postby Goldark » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:57 pm

I used many combination of character, most of them just to try 'em out, here are the three most important in sparce order of appearance.<p>Schyte<br>PURPLENUM (I got it almost everytime, until I learned to insert spaces %) )<br>RAmarl<br>Mines<br>Vol Opt<br>I loved this one, until the savegame crashed !@#$ <p>NeiFirst<br>PURPLENUM (Again...)<br>HUnewearl<br>My first character ever, all blue. I had to abandon it since it was on my now late Dreamcast.<p>Reipard<br>REDRIA<br>HUmar<br>My latest character, it has developed a lot, but now that I have lost interest in PSO it will probably be the last one.<p>P.S. I can't belive there's someone who loves De Rol Le, I thought everyone hated it, it's one of the most annoying boss I ever encountered in a game
Goldark

Your characters

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:05 pm

That boss was fun! Just the music, the atmosphere...it was so epic! What's so annoying about it? I don't understand that...now I can't understand how someone would like Vol Opt (not to criticize your opinion). I didn't like it because of the tedium and the fact that the second form was so easy to beat...bored the hell out of me.
LaconianShot

Your characters

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:29 am

HuBBsDoctor<br>Greenill<br>RAmar<br>Jungle Of de val island<br>Gal Griffon<br>description: one badass mofo<p>[size=small][Edit by HuBBsDoctor on [TIME]1078380662[/TIME]][/size]
HuBBsDoctor

Your characters

Postby Goldark » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:40 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>That boss was fun! Just the music, the atmosphere...it was so epic! What's so annoying about it? I don't understand that...now I can't understand how someone would like Vol Opt (not to criticize your opinion). I didn't like it because of the tedium and the fact that the second form was so easy to beat...bored the hell out of me.<br></blockquote><p>Well, maybe a little explaination on my side would help :D <p>Everytime I fought De Rol Le I always had to wait a LOT of time to beait it (I just hate to wait), it's not particulary difficult, and the pattern is pretty repetitive. But I have to agree that the musical score rocks.<p>I have to admit that Vol Opt on its second form it's kida easy, but I heve to most fun on its first form trying to break all the screens, and all the other stuff, and requires some strategy.<p>If I have to mantion a boss that royally pissed me, then it's Dark Fals on its final form, most probably because the first time I kicked its ass, well, I had to try 10 time before doing it (I was underpowered, but stubborn :D )
Goldark

Your characters

Postby Prince Noah » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:12 am

Format:<br>Name------------------------------------Noah<br>ID----------------------------------------Virinda (or however it's spelled)<br>Class------------------------------------HUmar<br>Favourite area------------------------Forest 2<br>Favourite boss------------------------Forest Dragon<br>Description (optional)---------------Proprtion, tall and thin. Costume, normal. Hair color, normal. Hair style, parted in center.<p>I thought about naming my character Prince Noah, but then I thought, "Everybody will say, 'Oh, Prince Noah! It's you!' 'Over here, Prince Noah!'" Well, you get the idea.
Prince Noah

Your characters

Postby Neo48 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:42 pm

Ok here are my characters!<p>Neo<br>Hucast<br>Redria<br>I'll go anywhere!<br>Boss...hmmm? It would have to be Gol Dragon. He's a challenge when he multiply's.<br>Description: The powerhouse. Big Health. Big Power. Sato Mag set up with a mylla youlla boost, so i can go crazy on enemies! Uses Demoltion Comet, Chain Sawd, L&K Combats, Red Handgun. Don't forget the purple shock effect from my Electroframe!<p>El majico<br>Fomarl<br>Greenill<br>Description: Of cousre she has the harmless look, but add in the 280 MST added by the mag, and the 2 God Techniques + 2 God Minds, and being pumped with Hp Materials like they were steroids, and u have a devastating force that pounds in all spells at there maxxed level. Uses the rare Summit Moon.<p>Alias<br>Racast<br>Viridia<br>Description: Despite looking like a wall, this character as some will know has bad defense. But when he's 20 meters away packin the heat of his Red Scorpio and Final Impact, well, lets say its a slaughter, though as shown below where my other character info is, he hasn't gotten in the Ultimate club yet, but he's on his way! Also enjoys using the rare Red Mechguns. Plus he has a maxxed 100 Luck. Beware!<p>These is probably my most in depth descriptions ever, but you ask and i will answer. <p>PS: Lvls are at the bottom, and will always change!
Neo48

Your characters

Postby Butoden » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:30 pm

Name > Butoden<br>ID > Greennill<br>Class > HUcast<br>Favourite area > Ultimate Forest I guess =^_^=<br>Favourite boss > Normal Difficulty Dark Falz =^_^=
Butoden

Your characters

Postby jherm » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:49 pm

i think i will mention lvl, cus i don't own, i jus keep some chars on my card. and i mention lvl cus i think its pretty good for owning the game, but for not owning the game, its a wonder that i reached it<p>jherm<br>skyly<br>lvl 133 i believe, currently borrowing and only like, 150000 from 134<br>area wud have to be...i dunno, ultimate ruins is fun but very hard, i find spaceship and caves cool<br>fave boss wud be...vol opt ver. 2<br>i use yamato +60, chain sawd + 15, vulcan +9, bravace +30, red slicer +45, and lots of other fun weapons when i feel like goin to forest or caves.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by jherm on [TIME]1078558941[/TIME]][/size]
jherm

Next

Return to Phantasy Star Online