Requesting Assistance in Obtaining Weapon

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Wolf 10 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:33 pm

I see. thanks. Now I'mgoing to try it out.
Wolf 10

Postby Scejntjynahl » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:31 am

<b>Viridia: Ultimate:Control Center Merikle 1/394 <br>Skyly: Ultimate:Seabed Delbiter 1/394 <br>Bluefull: Ultimate:Seabed Deldepth 1/788 <br>Pinkal: Ultimate:Control Center Sinow Spigell 1/701 <br>Redria: Ultimate:Control Center Sinow Spigell 1/701 <br></b> <p>These are the ID that may find Soul Banish. The are, the monster, and a drop rate as well.<p>Also it seems that Rangers can not use this weapon. Not sure about Forces though.
Scejntjynahl

Postby Mage1 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:40 am

How about purplenums?<p>SOul banish I guess is a partisan.
Mage1

Postby Wolf 10 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:11 am

The only one who can get it than is my brother. Shoot. Ah well, help is help. Thanx everybody. Yeah, it probably is a partisan.
Wolf 10

Postby Wolf 10 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:49 pm

I've been doing what you said, ROmeo, but it doesn't work. I haven't given Sue my name, I talked to sue in Unsealed door, also talked to BErnie, I talked to Sue before going down to Waterfall Tears, but no sign of Kireek. Am I supposed to talk to Sue's partner or something?
Wolf 10

Postby Wolf 10 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:42 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p>I've been doing what you said, ROmeo, but it doesn't work. I haven't given Sue my name, I talked to sue in Unsealed door, also talked to BErnie, I talked to Sue before going down to Waterfall Tears, but no sign of Kireek. Am I supposed to talk to Sue's partner or something? Any suggestions?<br></blockquote><br>
Wolf 10

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:02 am

For Kireek to appear, you have to NOT give Sue your name, talk to her in Unsealed Door, and then find Kireek in other quests.<br>Further talking to Sue and Bernie is not necessary.<p>What you're doing right now is the Bernie subplot, not the Kireek subplot...
Benoit

Postby Wolf 10 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:18 pm

Ah. I see. But when I didn't talk to Bernie in Unsealed Door about the "Black Hound", Sue talked about a newman's lifespan or something in Waterfall Tears.
Wolf 10

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:00 pm

Yes. That's normal. That's what she says in that subplot.
Benoit

Postby Wolf 10 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:26 pm

AAAAAAAHH. I see. THAT's what I've been doin wrong. I haven't talked to Sue after that and stuff. What do youget outta da Bernie Subplot and how do you follow it? :?
Wolf 10

Postby Wolf 10 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:56 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p>AAAAAAAHH. I see. THAT's what I've been doin wrong. I haven't talked to Sue after that and stuff. What do youget outta da Bernie Subplot and how do you follow it? :? Also...do you not talk to Sue's partner? Cuz Sue wasn't there in the Waterfall Tears quest...I think it was because of the Bernie Subplot or something. What od you get outta da Bernie Subplot??<br></blockquote><br>
Wolf 10

Postby Forge » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:26 am

Completing the Bernie subplot allows you to see the extended version of Soul of Steel's ending, and Elenor's mag.<p>You don't get an item from it.<p>My favourite thing about the Soul Eater however, is the low ATP requirement (165) and the fact that all classes can equip it (I believe). Finally, a Partisan for my melee Force!
Forge

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online