Neo's PSO Topics

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby Neo48 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:12 pm

Hey, here are my topics. Give help or get help, or find out some cool facts!<p>1. Have you found the waterfall secret in the Ruins?<p>2. What are all the connections between PSO and Sonic Advemture 2: Battle?<p>3. having trouble with ultimate bosses: Dark Falz, Olga Flow?<p>4. Just how rare is the Parrasitic Gene: Flow?<p>talk about whichever you want or all, its your choice!
Neo48

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby Siren » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:19 pm

I suggest you pick one topic and then post a thread about it, because if everyones talking about something different it creates alot of confusion. <p>Sonic 2 Battle connections...hmmm.... I've only found one, but I also have had no desire to look for.... *shudder*... Sonic.
Siren

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby Neo48 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:26 pm

the whole point is to create sort of a conference. I will always come up with these, and besides, it shouldn't be confusing just talk or read about the one you want
Neo48

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:39 pm

<blockquote>1. Have you found the waterfall secret in the Ruins?</blockquote> <br>Everyone has. It's so old.<br> <blockquote>2. What are all the connections between PSO and Sonic Advemture 2: Battle?</blockquote> <br>Huh?<br> <blockquote>3. having trouble with ultimate bosses: Dark Falz, Olga Flow?</blockquote> <br>I'm not there yet.<br> <blockquote>4. Just how rare is the Parrasitic Gene: Flow?</blockquote> <br>That item doesn't exist yet in the game. It has yet to be activated. It's not meant to be around, it was hacked into the game.
Benoit

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby SheWren » Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:04 pm

<blockquote>Everyone has. It's so old.<p><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br></blockquote><br>I found it only two weeks ago, more or less, while playing online with two experts...it's not so obvious.<br>
SheWren

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:02 pm

Wha-? Water Fall secret? Odd...
LaconianShot

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:35 pm

<blockquote>Everyone has. It's so old.<p><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br></blockquote><br>I found it only two weeks ago, more or less, while playing online with two experts...it's not so obvious.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by SheWren</i><p>I found it only two weeks ago, more or less, while playing online with two experts...it's not so obvious.<p></blockquote><br> ~0 <br>Well, ask every other player and they will know.
Benoit

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby Butoden » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:20 pm

The Waterfall secret is so old :p<p> <blockquote>2. What are all the connections between PSO and Sonic Advemture 2: Battle?</blockquote><br>You have these Sonic Knuckles in PSO and there's a secret HUmar outfit in Sonic Adventure 2 (I THINK!!)<br>THEN there's the CHAO Mag in PSO and the CHAO mini game which you can download in the Fake in Yellow Quest!<p>Buwhaa, see there's connections! (@)
Butoden

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:49 pm

Those are general Sonic Adventure connections dating back from the Dreamcast time. Nothing to do with the GameCube game(s).
Benoit

Neo's PSO Topics

Postby rlrunyon » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:26 am

Yeah. I found the area behind the waterfall the first time I went through that level.
rlrunyon

Return to Phantasy Star Online