Special effects/ like graphics of weapon

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:28 am

I like the freeze effect after using rabarta.<p>My friend loves when you twirl around with Musashis.<p>Remember this: Eery weapon is diffrent even if they are the same.
Mage1

Postby jherm » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:28 am

you can't just say "i like the musashi combo". the male and female of each class have different combo animations.<p>but i must say, the level 20+ zonde where the like, 20 strands of lightening hit the enemy is pretty cool
jherm

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:17 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by jherm</i><p>you can't just say "i like the musashi combo". the male and female of each class have different combo animations.<p>but i must say, the level 20+ zonde where the like, 20 strands of lightening hit the enemy is pretty cool<br></blockquote><p>My friend likes the male class.<p>I have no female character.<br>Males only!
Mage1

Postby Scejntjynahl » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:46 pm

That is too bad. Some of the females have the best animation with weapons. Here is a small sample:<p>Image Image<p>Image Image
Scejntjynahl

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:06 pm

Cool. lol<p>My sister has one hunewearl, but Teh inksta
Mage1

Postby Wolf 10 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:24 pm

Nice Pan Arms Avatar, Mage. (That is what it is, right)<p>Well...I like the hand combo of my HUcast. <p>Push kick, Tornado spin kick, then an uncontrollable punch.<p>I have all male androids. HUcast and RAcast.<p>I also prefer the attack animation of a sword, when you do a sharp, fast strike on the third attack.
Wolf 10

Postby Dorrinal Blackmantle » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:04 pm

Those are enemies from PS4, HakenLeft and HakenRight (I think). Pan Arms is clearly modeled off this older creature.
Dorrinal Blackmantle

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:34 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Dorrinal Blackmantle</i><p>Those are enemies from PS4, HakenLeft and HakenRight (I think). Pan Arms is clearly modeled off this older creature.<br></blockquote><p>Ummm...you are half right. The correction for HackenRight is Bladeright. To defeat them, destroy the blder right first.
Mage1

Postby Benoit » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:22 pm

<blockquote>but i must say, the level 20+ zonde where the like, 20 strands of lightening hit the enemy is pretty cool</blockquote><br>My HUnewearl has Zonde LV 20, and it's only 3 strands of lightning at that level. You might be referring to LV 26+ or something.
Benoit

Postby Neo48 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:51 pm

yeah...think thats what he meant...hehe.<p>As I have said countless times....RAbarta at level 30...great effect.
Neo48

Postby jherm » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:49 am

really. i'll have to equip a few wizard/technique and see this.
jherm

Return to Phantasy Star Online