PSO tidbits

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

PSO tidbits

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:45 pm

At first I thought about making a topic about Megid, but then I remembered another thing that I wanted to share that I discovered like a month ago.<p>It seems that Ob Lily's Megid in Ultimate Cave won't work on you if your EDK is 67. Got hit by Megid dozens of times, and I didn't get killed after upgrading my resistance to that.<br>I was using a Divinity Armor, Secret Gear, two Resist/Devil, one Resist/Evil and a Perfect/Resist. :)<p>Everyone knows that to unlock the next area in Episode I, you must talk to the Principal after clearing the previous one. If you quit before talking to him, you have to go through the previous area again.<br>At least that was the case on Dreamcast, because a month ago, I quit after doing Very Hard Cave with my HUnewearl after forgetting to talk to the Principal. So, next time I played, to my horror Mine wasn't unlocked. I talked to some people in the city, and what they said seemed to be the dialogue they get when Mine is unlocked. So I talked to the Principal, who had the dialogue that you would get after clearing Cave, and tadaa! Mine unlocked. So the game does save your progress if you clear an area.
Benoit

PSO tidbits

Postby SheWren » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:12 pm

First time I killed De Rol Le, I quit without talking to the Principal...but Mine was unlocked the next time I played.<p>I used to have four resist/devil on my HUne while playing Ultimate. Almost impossible that megid works with 80 EDK ;)
SheWren

Return to Phantasy Star Online