Nei's claws and DB's left and DB's Right

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:04 pm

Do you <b>have</b> to be a female character to use Nei's Claws?<p>Also, what is the difference between DB's right hand and DB's left hand?
Mage1

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:10 pm

Yes, you have to be a female Hunter or Ranger to use Nei's Claw, or Rika's Claw.<p>It's not DB if you're referring to a Delsaber. The left arm turns into a shield. The right arm turns into a saber.<p>Now please don't turn this thread off-topic by asking series of barely-related questions, okay?
Benoit

Postby FOrave » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:46 pm

ok.
FOrave

Postby Mage1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:37 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by FOrave</i><p>ok.<br></blockquote><p>He was talking to me!!!
Mage1

Postby iceman1977 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:29 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Yes, you have to be a female Hunter or Ranger to use Nei's Claw, or Rika's Claw.<p>It's not DB if you're referring to a Delsaber. The left arm turns into a shield. The right arm turns into a saber.<p>Now please don't turn this thread off-topic by asking series of barely-related questions, okay?<br></blockquote><p>Don't forget that you have to be a Virdian ID or Whitehill to get it.
iceman1977

Postby Kars! » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:18 am

i ve not the claws yet >_<<p>also claws are crap >___<<p>hwr if you equip delsy shield &buster you get double atp for the buster and double evasion for the shield<p>i love them ^^<p>actually i ve not sawn another saber so powerful <br> also hunewearls use the saber very well
Kars!

Postby Forge » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:22 am

The SHIELD OF DELSABER, DELSABER'S BUSTER combo is strong, but not as strong as the KASAMI BRACER, RED SABER combo...<p>And Claws aren't crap! They're quite cool actually. And thematically perfect for my Hunewearl, Nei...
Forge

Postby iceman1977 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:54 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Forge</i><p>The SHIELD OF DELSABER, DELSABER'S BUSTER combo is strong, but not as strong as the KASAMI BRACER, RED SABER combo...<p>And Claws aren't crap! They're quite cool actually. And thematically perfect for my Hunewearl, Nei...<br></blockquote><p>Yes! they are. My Hunewearl,Rika looks cool with it.<br> #) <br><p>[size=small][Edit by iceman1977 on [TIME]1119866116[/TIME]][/size]
iceman1977

Postby Benoit » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:50 am

<blockquote> also hunewearls use the saber very well</blockquote><br>Males are still faster with sabers, though.
Benoit

Postby iceman1977 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:19 pm

<blockquote> also hunewearls use the saber very well</blockquote><br>Males are still faster with sabers, though.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p> <br>Males are still faster with sabers, though.<br></blockquote><p>I agree on that one,because they swing there weapons differently than females.
iceman1977

Postby Kirst » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:59 pm

<blockquote>Also, what is the difference between DB's right hand and DB's left hand?</blockquote><br>Why would Delsaber be abbreviated as DB?<br><blockquote>I agree on that one,because they swing there weapons differently than females.</blockquote><br>...Duh...<br><blockquote>And Claws aren't crap! They're quite cool actually. And thematically perfect for my Hunewearl, Nei...</blockquote><br>Claws suck terribly.<br><blockquote>He was talking to me!!!</blockquote><br>Why would you correct him? It's not a good thing that he was talking to you, spammer.
Kirst

Postby Neo48 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:24 pm

<blockquote>The SHIELD OF DELSABER, DELSABER'S BUSTER combo is strong, but not as strong as the KASAMI BRACER, RED SABER combo... </blockquote> <p>I did the math for that combo :D <p>Sabers still suck though...seriously, 3 hits? 1 enemy? I say to leave those combos to the rangers.
Neo48

Postby Kars! » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:33 pm

the female saber combo is cooler , also i think is more balanced<br>males make a long swing , i don't like to finish the combo so far away from the place i started it<p>also female combo is better to be seen<p>also female are a lot better with twin blades :P<p>hwr , i very like using my delseber buster&shield<br>i change to swords when i need a wide hitting range<br>otherwise i prefer the delsy brutal strenght<br>
Kars!

Return to Phantasy Star Online