Gallery

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Gallery

Postby Benoit » Wed May 11, 2005 10:06 pm

You haven't bought PSO PC, so of course you're 'exploiting' Sega.<p>PSO PC has 45% of what PSO BB has, actually.
Benoit

Gallery

Postby Butoden » Thu May 12, 2005 9:37 am

I bought PSO GC and im using PSO PC to play the online mode.<br>BB has - Episode 2, Towers, Episode 4, new quests. I'd say it has about 70% more content.
Butoden

Gallery

Postby Benoit » Thu May 12, 2005 4:28 pm

<blockquote>I bought PSO GC and im using PSO PC to play the online mode.</blockquote><br>GC PSO and PSO PC aren't to be compared.<p>Also, you're not using PSO PC to play the online mode, because you have to pay a Hunter's License on GameCube. Either way you're still stealing from Sega.
Benoit

Gallery

Postby Butoden » Thu May 12, 2005 6:10 pm

Fine think what u think Benoit. Theres obviously no way I can change your mind. :hitting:
Butoden

Gallery

Postby Benoit » Thu May 12, 2005 7:42 pm

It's not wrong to admit that you're wrong, you know...
Benoit

Gallery

Postby Butoden » Fri May 13, 2005 12:33 pm

But the thing is, I dont feel like I'm wrong. ;o SEGA doesn't even have servers for DC/PC anymore.
Butoden

Gallery

Postby thriwren Version 2 » Mon May 16, 2005 7:26 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>But the thing is, I dont feel like I'm wrong. ;o SEGA doesn't even have servers for DC/PC anymore.<br></blockquote><br>True, but you are still steling since theire is still PSO severs on GC, Xbox, and Blue Burst. You are cutting into their profits of there newer updated software by using crack older versions of their software by using a private server. How would you like someone to not pay you for a sevice or product that you made? I want to hear you words now since the shoe if on the other foot.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by thriwren Version 2 on [TIME]1116271585[/TIME]][/size]
thriwren Version 2

Gallery

Postby Butoden » Mon May 16, 2005 8:08 pm

If SEGA just kept their servers online there wouldn't be a problem, but they have to keep platform hopping from DreamCast to GameCUbe/XBox and now to PS 2. If they would just stick to a system there wouldn't be a problem.<p>I am ripping off Sega by not paying for playing online, after playing PSO OFFLINE for 2 years (maybe 3 I can't even remember) it was only natural for me to try play Online because I wont ever be able to with my GameCube.
Butoden

Gallery

Postby Benoit » Mon May 16, 2005 8:31 pm

Somehow I missed this earlier.<br> <blockquote>If SEGA just kept their servers online there wouldn't be a problem, but they have to keep platform hopping from DreamCast to GameCUbe/XBox and now to PS 2. If they would just stick to a system there wouldn't be a problem.</blockquote><br>That's irrelevant. You bought the GameCube version, and you wanted to play online. The natural thing to do would be go online with the GameCube version, which is what you wanted, and you would have to pay for a Hunter's License.<p>Instead, you first pirate different (yes, different) game that's similar, and then you use a non-Sega server to rip them further off!<br> <blockquote>it was only natural for me to try play Online because I wont ever be able to with my GameCube.</blockquote><br>On your GameCube. Not on a version you haven't ever bought.<p>Also, don't say never. There are some stores here that have a BBA for a good price. I can send them if anyone wants to and can pay me back.<p>If it's about credit card and having to be 18...<br>-you can also use a debit card<br>-you will be able to play when you're 18<p>Don't play the "double standards" game, it gets old.
Benoit

Gallery

Postby Butoden » Mon May 16, 2005 9:29 pm

I like this discussion of All Bash Butoden :) <p>The thing is my dad and mum dont want to use their credit card (yes i CANT have one yet) to pay for HL, so I cant ever go online with GameCube until I have my own Credit Card. And even then I prolly have to convince my mum and dad that it's really safe ~_~ Of course I rather go online with GameCube!<p><blockquote>Don't play the "double standards" game, it gets old.</blockquote><br>Im not sure what you mean by that.
Butoden

Gallery

Postby Benoit » Mon May 16, 2005 10:34 pm

<blockquote>I like this discussion of All Bash Butoden</blockquote><br>We're not bashing you, we're bashing what you are doing.<br> <blockquote>The thing is my dad and mum dont want to use their credit card (yes i CANT have one yet) to pay for HL, so I cant ever go online with GameCube until I have my own Credit Card.</blockquote><br>Key word: until<br> <blockquote>Im not sure what you mean by that.</blockquote><br>You're trying to justify your stealing by making up excuses.
Benoit

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online