Dark Falzie's Weakness in Normal?

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Butoden » Mon May 02, 2005 9:50 am

If you look at my pic you can see a little one with arms and a face, that used to be a human but it turned into a monster (monsterized). Above the human you can somewhat see Falz' third form. :) (the red green yellow stuff)
Butoden

Postby Butoden » Mon May 02, 2005 9:56 pm

I fought falz today but he died too quick to tell if there was a red ring or not ;)
Butoden

Postby Forge » Tue May 03, 2005 7:46 am

Right, the elemental weaknesses of each of his forms differ.<p>The first form, while he is atop the dragon thing, is weak to Zonde attacks. I used Gizonde to take out the Darvants he spits out as well.<p>The second form, where he floats around the outside, is weak to Barta. I use Barta solely for its speed.<p>The final, pure form is weak to Foie. This can harm him even when he is tolerant to physical attacks (i.e. when he is glowing white.)
Forge

Postby Da New Guy » Tue May 03, 2005 6:52 pm

Falzie=Rico<p>I fought him today, and that red thing that you can barley see in the screenshot above is indeed her "ring" (braclet).<p>(Plus, Falzie got booobies!*drooools*)
Da New Guy

Postby Mage1 » Tue May 03, 2005 8:19 pm

Rico is inside his belly with her head sticking out!<p>
(Plus, Falzie got booobies!*drooools*)
<p>You just notced that?
Mage1

Postby Butoden » Tue May 03, 2005 9:10 pm

I saw the ring. It's noticable in it's first form.<p> <blockquote>Rico is inside his belly with her head sticking out! </blockquote> <br>Save me the gory details :p
Butoden

Postby Forge » Thu May 05, 2005 7:35 am

Mage1, you're wrong. You silly bugger.<p>Dark Falz is Red Ring Rico. She is the actual same entity. If anything, then it would be Falz within Rico. Philosophically speaking.
Forge

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online