Easy way to beat Darkgunners

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Neo48 » Fri May 06, 2005 2:52 am

My strategy was more Android based.
Neo48

Postby Forge » Fri May 06, 2005 7:32 am

Yeah, Neo is right for the andriod strategy. Just hit the red Death Gunner with your quickest gun.<p>Another note: if you kill the red one with your first hit, you will not stun the others. So move.
Forge

Postby Neo48 » Fri May 06, 2005 9:41 pm

Yeah.....that is the best way to defeat them as well, when they are still close to together. But, other times, the red one first doesnt work too well. Such as that gigantic room in Ruins 2.
Neo48

Postby Forge » Sat May 07, 2005 11:53 am

You don't always have to kill them in that room, Neo. Quite often I don't have to. So I don't. I cannot be bothered to kill them all, it takes too long.<p>-----------------------------<p>Hey, Neo, you're back!
Forge

Postby DezoPenguin » Sat May 07, 2005 4:25 pm

I don't dispute what's been said here, but I would like to point out that on GC/Xbox/Blue Burst the Death Gunners do not drop rare items; only the Dark Gunners (green) do. Ergo, tap the red one once to prevent laser assaults, then focus on killing the green ones (if the drop happens to be something you care about getting, of course).<p>And if you're a Ranger, two words apply here: Frozen Shooter.<br>
DezoPenguin

Postby vati » Tue May 24, 2005 11:02 pm

Magic is all I use :D<p>cause I'm a force ;)
vati

Postby Da New Guy » Wed May 25, 2005 6:34 am

What is this "magic" you're talking about? We have no magics!!!!11one ;) <p>It's called techniques! :p
Da New Guy

Postby Forge » Wed May 25, 2005 7:39 pm

Unless of course you are an Esper, like my Noah...<p>The Espers can channel magic directly, whereas Humans and Numans have to use Techniques.
Forge

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online