On Khyron's return to Online PSO..

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat May 07, 2005 2:14 am

My first day back, my sister pulls the network cable and the memory card corrupts..<p>Costing me all 97 hours and every card. I had to start from scratch.<p>Then Benoit and I lose to a fsoder/hacker and his friend, and then the lobby is frozen..<p>Fix the freezing then Benoit and I win 2 tournaments!<p>Hacker comes back, But Disconnects XD he made 2 teams called "No you don't" and DC'd from both..<p>We were "We rock"<p>All in all, it was a messed up day that turned out good.<p>I just wish I hadn't lost my info!
Lord Khyron

Postby Redeemer » Sat May 07, 2005 3:17 am

Hence why i REALLY dislike GC, mem card corruption x.x<p>Anyways glad you had fun by turning a bad day to a good one. I myself have just started PSO again for teh xbox again. Me im mainly indulging myself in the amusement of making tiny characters, beefing up their ATA and ATP to extreme levels and giving them very out of proportion weapons for their size. For instance, a Tiny gray RAcaseal wielding a NUG2000-Bazooka :afro:
Redeemer

Postby Mage1 » Sat May 07, 2005 3:47 am

Another friend: smallest as you can be, looks 3" as character.<p>Uses a giant rifle which is taller than him.
Mage1

Postby Da New Guy » Sat May 07, 2005 9:28 am

A tiny HUnewearl with a Sword type weapon is also very comical. Hells, those are almost too big even for normal sized characters! :p
Da New Guy

Postby Benoit » Sat May 07, 2005 11:32 am

<blockquote>Then Benoit and I lose to a fsoder/hacker and his friend, and then the lobby is frozen..</blockquote><br>I still doubt that they were actually hackers/FSODers. Seemed more like bratty kids who, like you first said, were COM bashers.<br> <blockquote>he made 2 teams called "No you don't"</blockquote><br>Huh? I'm sure he had only one team.<br> <blockquote>Hence why i REALLY dislike GC, mem card corruption x.x</blockquote><br>Now now, this could spawn a debate that both of us don't want to get into. :)<br>I'll just say that I have never had my memory card corrupted. Khyron seems to just have very bad luck when it comes to them. I wonder if he shouldn't just buy a new one.<p>I gave Khyron a load of cards through the trading machine. ;)<br>I got many new cards! Some through battle, and some through the card shop.<p>Battle:<br>Chao+ (SS)<br>Shuffle All (Assist Card)<br>Homesick (Assist Card)<br>Sinow Beat+ (SS)<br>Virus<br>Sinow Red<br>Rabbit Wand<br>Skip Set (Assist Card)<p>Shop:<br>Zol Gibbon<br>Recon<br>Dubchic<br>Sinow Beat<br>(and way too many Visk rifles...)<p>I don't know what Khyron got, but he did mention getting a Chao+. :)
Benoit

Return to Phantasy Star Online