OMG! I love episode 3..

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

OMG! I love episode 3..

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:08 am

It's so damn addicting! And the ability to choose your opponent and any stage offline in Free battle to practice and upgrade skills before story is so awesome!<p>The ARKZ have to use REAL Strategy with their creatures, and trust me, You must!<p>I don't wanna spoil but it seems the Hunters have a harder time with a good Arkz player.<p>And some of these episode 3 chars are cute ^_^
Lord Khyron

OMG! I love episode 3..

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:31 am

I think I'll go buy it...maybe. It seems like a good game according to the IGN review, and a Nintendo Power review I read, but I'm afraid that there'll be a bunch of Yu Gi Oh fanboys playing it...no offense to any Yu Gi Oh players that are here...but that seems like a very real threat.
LaconianShot

OMG! I love episode 3..

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:38 am

YUGIOH is not as bad as Magic the Gathering. I'd be afraid of those fans more.<p>MAgic was before YGO and will exist long after YGO ends.
Lord Khyron

OMG! I love episode 3..

Postby Benoit » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:58 pm

Doesn't matter if they will play too. If they are really fanboys, we will beat them easily. Hah!<p>Hero side is easy to start with, unlike Arkz. But if the Arkz can master their system, they are tougher than the Hero side.
Benoit

OMG! I love episode 3..

Postby PhanGarrett » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:22 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Doesn't matter if they will play too. If they are really fanboys, we will beat them easily. Hah!<p>Hero side is easy to start with, unlike Arkz. But if the Arkz can master their system, they are tougher than the Hero side.<br></blockquote><p>Indeed, this design is quite insightful. Much like in the game, Starcraft-- the race you begin with, the Terran race is far easier to learn and easy to get going with BUT... A Terran player must ph34r a skilled Zerg or Protoss player, as the Zerg and Protoss are harder to learn, but extremely powerful.<p>In any case... I had've had the JP version for quite some time... Very entertaining game. I can totally see the appeal of it, though quite honestly, my inability to read squiggly lines hampered my enthusiasm about playing the JP version. Good thing my US version is already paid for!... I'll be picking it up this weekend.
PhanGarrett

OMG! I love episode 3..

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:54 pm

argh! alright already, i'll say it. I love the fucking game! #) wow that felt good getting it off my chest.
HuBBsDoctor

Return to Phantasy Star Online