Weapons

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Weapons

Postby jherm » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:27 am

ah the yamato, brings back memories. i got it the first time i killed v-hard dragon with a friend. i was usin it till lvl 135. so thats a good 75 lvls i was usin that yamato. it prolly killed every kind of enemy in the game besides a love rappy, al rappy, and pouilly slime. even killed every boss, including olga flow. but now i got my demolition comet....
jherm

Weapons

Postby Neo48 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:03 am

screw you...i'll have to use asuka to be different now, lol
Neo48

Weapons

Postby Butoden » Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:19 am

First off, I was wrong about the Musashi Drop Rates. To make you all feel better it's not 1/46, it's 1/19 or 1/17. Yamato has 1/11 ...<br><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Neo48</i><p>screw you...i'll have to use asuka to be different now, lol<br></blockquote><p>Asuka? Pretty difficult find, but very good weapon. Special = Burning!<p>Viridia<br>Ultimate:Temple Hildelt <br>Greennill<br>Ultimate:Control Center Meritas <br>Skyly<br>Ultimate:Mines Canune <br>Pinkal<br>Ultimate:Control Center Mericarol <br>Ultimate:Temple Barba Ray <br>Redria<br>Ultimate:Caves Crimson Assassin <br>Ultimate:Control Center Mericarol <br>Oran<br>Ultimate:Mines Canune <br>Ultimate:Control Center Mericarol <br>Yellowboze<br>Ultimate:Control Center Mericarol <br>Whitill<br>Ultimate:Mines Canune <br>Ultimate:Control Center Mericarol <br>Ultimate:Spaceship Gol Dragon <p>I'd say Pinkal has a good drop, with the Barba Ray. Drop Rate 1/6<br>Mericacol has a 1/396 drop rate or something. Same as Hildelt for Viridia. Whittil and Skyly Canune has 1/900!
Butoden

Weapons

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:46 am

What's good about the Burning special? If your MST sucks (HUmar's MST kind of does) it's of no use. The Blizzard special is better because it freezes enemies.
Benoit

Weapons

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:38 pm

Masashi' special all the way! It's Beserk, so at the cost of some of your own health, you can inflict massive damage. There are lots of special attacks that hinge on MST, so I'm not sure how Nei, my HUcaseal is going to do...
LaconianShot

Weapons

Postby Butoden » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:21 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>What's good about the Burning special? If your MST sucks (HUmar's MST kind of does) it's of no use. The Blizzard special is better because it freezes enemies.<br></blockquote><br>I said Special = Burning ! I don't like Burning, Tempest or Freeze. I don't like confuse, Berserk or any other special attack besides Experience-Stealing ones!! ;)
Butoden

Weapons

Postby Neo48 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:24 am

i agree, i really enjoy using the special on the final impact, it helps with the leveling
Neo48

Weapons

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:06 am

EXP-stealing single-hit-weapons don't steal enough for it to be worth the hassle... :(<br>Killing the monster is faster.
Benoit

Weapons

Postby Butoden » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:01 pm

Yes exactly. I like EXP-Stealing Mechguns :p
Butoden

Weapons

Postby Siren » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:42 pm

The Burning special is deadly in the hands of a RAmarl if it's in mechgun form. I should know, my RAmarl just got a Burning Gatling. I looks good, and extremely deadly if you're attacking something weak to fire.<br>
Siren

Weapons

Postby Neo48 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:01 pm

And dmg specials come in handy against dark falz (3rd form) and...i can't think of the name...the things that are in the ruins, the ones that you can only attack when they charge there lazer beam attack...grrrr, whats the name?....
Neo48

Weapons

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:14 pm

Dark Gunners! I am still partialed to my Musashi's Bezerk special. Oh, and I like my Vjaya's Charge special too (but it makes me poor!)
LaconianShot

Weapons

Postby Butoden » Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:40 pm

Makes you poor :p What a joke. I have 999999 on my HUcast, every Charge Weapon is welcome. So how many mesetas is wasted on every shot?
Butoden

Weapons

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:35 pm

Umm...something like 7000 meseta...I could be wrong, though.
LaconianShot

Weapons

Postby Siren » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:10 am

Wow! That many meseta. <p>Do you dupe meseta? :@
Siren

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online