Killed Dal Ra Lie

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby SheWren » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:37 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br>I still want to see who can get into Ultimate using only his own equipment.<br></blockquote><br>You blame others for this, but your HUne's Double Saber was found by your HUmar...<br>It's not a crime as it's not a crime to save items for other characters.
SheWren

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Ein Tyrion » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:42 pm

how come the mood of the topic just changed from calm to like mad...
Ein Tyrion

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:09 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br>I still want to see who can get into Ultimate using only his own equipment.<br></blockquote><p>I got to ult with my own equip that I found. I'm offline so thats kinda a given :).<br>
Tekno-Crystal

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Ein Tyrion » Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:12 pm

sniffle...i cant get online
Ein Tyrion

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Benoit » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:44 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by SheWren</i><p>You blame others for this, but your HUne's Double Saber was found by your HUmar...<br>It's not a crime as it's not a crime to save items for other characters.<br></blockquote><br>1. We're talking about ACCOMPLISHMENTS here. Getting to Ultimate with a low level using other character's equipment is far less impressive. THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING. You read too much into it.<p>2. Yes, it was found by my HUmar. AFTER MY HUNEWEARL DID NOTHING ELSE BUT SEARCHING FOR IT FROM LV 44 UNTIL LV 62!<br>She deserved to get it, wherever it came from. And it was under your ID, not my HUmar's, so I could just as well have brought my HUnewearl.
Benoit

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Neo48 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:58 pm

El Magico went searching in the caves for 40 levels! And still found no syncesta.
Neo48

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby jherm » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:33 am

ya, i searched for about 20 levels in the caves for chain sawd. i got it. and a red dagger, and pan arms arms, sange, almost everything skyly finds in the caves. if only i had gotten the red sword too....oh well.
jherm

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby SheWren » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:42 pm

I had to find a kind guy who sacrificed himself and played HARD EN4 with me to get that damned Delsaber's Left Arm...it was really annoying such an easy and redboxes-lacking level, but I wanted that item badly.<br>Still have to find that Cure/Confuse...<br>Oh well, I have nothing against reusing items...it's legit after all.
SheWren

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Rockinfreakapotamus » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:25 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by jherm</i><p>tekno-crystal, use scape dolls, take as many as you can carry. it works, trust me on that one<br></blockquote><p>Umm.... Duh? Scape dolls are the best way to survive a boss battle. But up to level 63 VH ruins, it seems I've only come across 10 or so... =P
Rockinfreakapotamus

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:22 pm

I only had 10, I equipped 5 on my character, and ended up using 0. I think those Resist/Saints helped the most. But his physical attacks still almost killed me in one hit, good thing I have resta :D.
Tekno-Crystal

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby jherm » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:03 am

in my opinion againts falz, you have to survive the grants or the slash, one or the other. i say slash is a better idea cus there are more physical attacks than light attacks. you have to be a lil higher lvl to survive both, or use a delsaber shield. i failed to mention that i to this day like to use the delsaber shield, it has really good dfp and some resistance, which is good cus i hate resist units
jherm

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Neo48 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:35 pm

Rare shields are a tough choice. There are really only three that are top of the line:<p>-Tripolic Shield<br>-Kasami Bracer (Exceeds Tripolic Shield in all areas, but by minimal ammounts)<br>-Standstill Shield (Boosts DFP way higher than the other two, but has less EVP)<p>The rest of the shields can be pretty much what you like the most (such as if you prefer the DB's Shield design over the Custom Barrier's).
Neo48

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby jherm » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:25 am

ohhhh, do i ever want standstill shield
jherm

Killed Dal Ra Lie

Postby Rockinfreakapotamus » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:00 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>I killed Dal Ra Lie today with Miss Sweetie, my HUnewearl, LV 86. Became LV 87 after the kill, since she only had 100 and something EXP to go to the next level.<p>That thing is almost immune to Techniques not cast by Forces! My LV 14 Foie did 37 damage, my LV 20 Zonde did 6 damage, and my LV 19 Barta did 0 damage. Since my Foie is not that high in level, I also tried Gifoie, with about the same result as my Foie.<p>I've also found that it is impossible to dodge his beams, except for the first one. Left/right, up/down, it doesn't work.<p>While in Cave 2, I found a nice Calibur +2 which had very nice percents. There were some Native and Dark percents on it, but most important of all, it had 25% Hit! This made my ATA the same as the one I have with my Silent Claw. So I changed in favor of the Calibur +10 (grinded it), which while being 100 ATP weaker, is multi-hit. It helped me a lot. :D<br></blockquote><p>You could call me a hunter trapped in a force's body =)<p>I'm not sure about ultimate (Just got there) but on Very Hard, my level 10 Rafoie did 140 damage to each of his 12 or so body parts. I had his armor and skull cap stripped in no time. <p>But alas, I tripped over Mome and died =)<br>
Rockinfreakapotamus

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online