My hardest choice

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

My hardest choice

Postby Forave » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:42 pm

I actually did it. I thought long and hard about it. because I was un legit and I un legitly level 50 lvs on my main, I put his items on other char and deleted him. I have now started life as a legit character again. I am now on Xbox and im legit on there.
Forave

My hardest choice

Postby Warpath » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:00 pm

Cool, I did the same thing. I erased my HUmar who knew Force techniques as well as all the unlegit weapons and gear on him, and started a legit HUcast. It's fun because you actually get a sense of progress through your fighting, instead of inputting numbers on an Action Replay.
Warpath

My hardest choice

Postby Neo48 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:35 pm

*claps*<p>*sniff*..I'm so...*sniff*..proud !@#$ <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1122158124[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

My hardest choice

Postby Forave » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:20 pm

life as a legit again... different....
Forave

My hardest choice

Postby Neo48 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:50 pm

Its fun!<p>I am so happy to be where I am as a legit char :D
Neo48

My hardest choice

Postby //att_/ortex2 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:53 pm

Great work Forave... I know how hard it is to stop... I totally blew out everyone's candles with a FoNewm using a Twin Brand, but then i took the initiative and quit. Now, i'm all legal again on GC-Xbox and rollin again! Again, great work.
//att_/ortex2

My hardest choice

Postby Sonnikku » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:48 pm

When I delet a character and make a new one I take all the sweet items from the old one and give em to the new one :D ....But I only did it once cuz all the other times I had to make a new character was that my mem card was curruped ~0 :@ ~_~ <p>curruped like 6 times :@
Sonnikku

My hardest choice

Postby //att_/ortex2 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:58 pm

Argh... You think six times is much? You're lucky compared to me! ;) (17 times and counting..)
//att_/ortex2

My hardest choice

Postby GroG » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:01 am

My mem card has never been corrupted and working perfectly for 2 years now.
GroG

My hardest choice

Postby Neo48 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:32 am

Yes, mine hasn't either. It is a non-nintendo brand card and I have lots of trust in it to hold my PSO data.
Neo48

My hardest choice

Postby //att_/ortex2 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:59 pm

I wonder if god has something against me...
//att_/ortex2

My hardest choice

Postby Scejntjynahl » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:11 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by /\/\att_\/ortex2</i><p>I wonder if god has something against me...<br></blockquote><p>Is it an official memory card? If so, then you have the lousiest luck. Or you might be suffering from power spikes, I suggest you connect your GameCube to an outlett that has protection from power spikes. A power spike is dramatic increase or decrease in the electrical flow, this at times may make electronical devices turn off and on in mere seconds, but like you well know, if your online and you lose power you lose your data.<p>Or like you said, god doesnt like you much :p
Scejntjynahl

Return to Phantasy Star Online