the last form of dark falz

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Forge » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:18 pm

I'm a Purplenum, and I've also tested all of the quests for Tollaws. The offline quest with the most Tollaws is Soul of a Blacksmith, which has 25. I think that you only get about seven or so, maybe just more with Forest of Sorrow.<p>I do that for when I'm looking for 'torrs for a Frozen Shooter.
Forge

Postby aforse1 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:24 pm

hi this is aforse with a new username and just to say that suicidal targets is a liar those weapons he said he found like the bravace, the silence claw and the red handgun well i am the one who actually has those on my file not his, cause my bravace is +6 now and my silence claw is +1 suicidal targets is taking credit for my weapon finds on my file hes only level 38 and im level 91 just dont believe anything he says<p>Shadow<br>Level 91 seeking Lavis cannon with odds of 1/208,807<br>Tollaw count 320 : :@
aforse1

Postby aforse1 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:26 pm

sorry correction<br>28,807 not 208,807
aforse1

Postby aforse1 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:28 pm

to tell u the the truth suicidal targets hasnt got any special weapons on his file i should know his files on my GC memory card i just cant believe hes been taking credit for my finds the Backstabber :@
aforse1

Postby suicidal targets » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:25 pm

........ :( soz :(
suicidal targets

Postby Forge » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:58 pm

Just to let everyone know, we don't really care what items you own here, well, I don't at any rate. There's no need to feel that you must show off or beat anyone. I doubt any of us could beat Neo...<p>No need to lie at all...<p>This post is not aimed at anyone, I'm just trying to stop anything occurring that we don't want to happen.
Forge

Postby Neo48 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:03 am

<blockquote>I doubt any of us could beat Neo... </blockquote> <p>All it takes is work ;) <p>And some damn luck along the way! Hehe.<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1125209145[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

Postby suicidal targets » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:55 am

the only reason i lie was because on the dreamcast version i have had loads of special weapons at lvl 40 and all of a sudden when i go to play with aforse all i see him get is special weapons i mean so what if they are just db's saber and kaldabolg but i mean hes had it LOADS and all i hhave had is the standard crap and no matter how hard i try every boss battle i have been in with him he always took the last shot now i dont really mind about that but all i want is something that i earned and is not given to meh.<p>sorry andrew :( soz :(
suicidal targets

Postby Nightmare » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:41 pm

what about the last form of Olga Flow ? Has anyone beaten that on ultimate? I would think that would be harder than Dark Falz but I haven't gone up against him in a while
Nightmare

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online