More questions about Dark Falz/Explosion (ep. 1&2)

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Neo48 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:09 pm

Yes it does explain Dark Attribute creatures. Hmmm. You sure that the GERM will continue if the Shadow is destroyed?
Neo48

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:32 pm

From the context and what Kranz's side says, I think there is a possibility the GERM will exist as long as Card tech is used.<p>The ARKZ are a branch of the government to find the Great Shadow because they want MORE GERM. MORE GERM = NUKE/SHIP in a card.
Lord Khyron

Postby Neo48 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:37 pm

So, just out of couriosity, what if the planet were to die, along with all the people that inhabit it?<p>In other words, if the GERM has nothing to feed on, will it die?<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1090445917[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:55 am

Possibly so.. Then again, The Germ is on Pioneer 2 anyways..<p>Especially with the government researching it.<p>
Lord Khyron

Postby Kimsey » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:33 am

But wasn't germ the same thing as D-cells.<br>Why do they have to rename it? Such things confuses me.<br>If Germ and d-cells are the same thing, then germ must have existed<br>in episode 1 and 2???<p>And like I said before, where was the germ in the previous games??
Kimsey

Postby Kimsey » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:37 am

I just thought of something a germ or infective cells and so on, can multiple and grow in larger numbers?<p>Isn't there a possibility then that<br>The profound darkness can create a army of<br>Dark Forces/Falzes.<br>I think I saw somewhere that there's a enemy called prophallus in a old ps game and Prophallus looked exactly as Dark Falz in the first game.<br>But they were'nt the boss they were just minions.
Kimsey

Postby Kimsey » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:55 am

Just one more thing... What is "IDOLA"<br>The last boss song's name always contain the word "IDOLA"<br>Something like Cry for "IDOLA" the disorted<br>Pray for "IDOLA"...<br> or something like that.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Kimsey on [TIME]1090576601[/TIME]][/size]
Kimsey

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:30 pm

Well THE EDGE is a dimension that will always exist. And in that dimension are the centaurs, Prophallus, Gi-le-Fargs(D-em-lars, whatever the hell they are) And other enemies we see in PS IV.<p>I believe some can escape when the seal weakens and that is why we see EDGE monsters in PS IV. We see the Xe-A-Thoul enemies in the Noah Dungeons and once again in PS 3. So that tells me they exist infinitely. They have to come from Somewhere O.o<p>Besides, Zio uses them himself so they have to come from somewhere. Dark Force uses them in Garuberk Tower, Lashiec uses them.<p>I think they are all PD minions myself. <p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1090603900[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

Postby Benoit » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:59 pm

One thing to bear in mind when talking about this, is that the Phantasy Star and PSO series are separate. The fanfic I once wrote was about a possible connection I once thought up, when I didn't realize this.<p>I've only finished PSO: Episode III once, so I don't know that much about Episode III.<p>We don't know for sure if the MOTHER projects in Soul of Steel and Seat of the Heart are the same. One is for control, the other is for creating a new race.
Benoit

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:51 am

They are the same, Because Montague and Osto worked on them. Osto abandoned the mechanical way for D-cell way.
Lord Khyron

Postby Kimsey » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:22 pm

Why would they be seperate?<br>And what do you mean you wrote a fanfiction about this before when you didn't realize this?<p>Share your knowledge and tell us why they're not connected.
Kimsey

Postby Neo48 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:51 pm

I believe they are connected, its just something simple...<p>Nobody answered Kimseys "IDOLA" question? Hmmmm.....maybe this is a new path to search....
Neo48

Postby Benoit » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:24 pm

<blockquote>They are the same, Because Montague and Osto worked on them. Osto abandoned the mechanical way for D-cell way.</blockquote><br>They are not the same because despite the same name, they have totally different purposes.<br>The "MOTHER" mentioned in Soul of Steel is to control anything and everything.<br>The "MOTHER" mentioned in Seat of the Heart is to create a new mother for the human race. The next form of life.<br> <blockquote>Why would they be seperate?</blockquote><br>There is no possible way to connect Phantasy Star and PSO. Everything contradicts each other.<br>Plus, Yuji Naka said it himself in an interview.<br> <blockquote>Just one more thing... What is "IDOLA"</blockquote><br>I believe it's some sort of symbolic word for all that is related to Dark Force in PSO.
Benoit

Postby Kimsey » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:57 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br> <br>There is no possible way to connect Phantasy Star and PSO. Everything contradicts each other.<br>Plus, Yuji Naka said it himself in an interview.<br> <p></blockquote><p>He did? oh man why are they doing this to me.<br> !@#$
Kimsey

Postby Kimsey » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:58 pm

Is there any ancient ps language that could translate IDOLA to something?<p>Also in a boss fight, I think it is Olga flow I'm not sure.<br>A voice sings IDOLA in a chanting way.<p>[size=small][Edit by Kimsey on [TIME]1091465971[/TIME]][/size]
Kimsey

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online