Lavis Cannon

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Lavis Cannon

Postby Nightmare » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:34 pm

I know most of us Hunters and then some are looking for the all powerful Lavis Cannon :p ... I'll post the drop rates so everyone knows hwo to get it. But one question first ! Has anyone found it yet ??? I play Offline and I want to knowwhat it's like :D Here are the drop rates for section ID's<p>Findings <br>Reported Item Findings by the following ID's/Locations in Episode 1 & 2 (GC & XBox):<p>Section ID Level:Location Monster Drop Rate <br>Viridia: Ultimate:Ruins Gran Sorcerer 1/28808 <br>Greennill: Ultimate:Seabed Morfos 1/25207 <br>Skyly: Ultimate:Ruins Del D <br>Bluefull: Ultimate:Mines Sinow Red <br>Purplenum: Ultimate:Forest Tollaw 1/28808 <br>Pinkal: Ultimate:Caves Pouifully Slime <br>Redria: Ultimate:Caves Pouilly Slime 1/22 <br>Oran: Ultimate:Mines Sinow Red <br>Yellowboze: Ultimate:Control Center Gibbles 1/12604 <br>Whitill: Ultimate:Control Center Gibbles 1/12604 <p>I have a Viridia and a Purplenum !@#$
Nightmare

Lavis Cannon

Postby Forge » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:00 pm

For drop rates, check out heyfOOl's drop charts on IGN.com. They are the easiest to read charts that I have seen anywhere online.<p>And Nightmare, I'm looking for the Cannon with a Purplenum. It's not too bad. At least we don't have to pipe for it!
Forge

Lavis Cannon

Postby Nightmare » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:56 am

Yeah 1/28,000 some is hard to work for but it can be done ... i just want to feel the power in my hands :p
Nightmare

Lavis Cannon

Postby Neo48 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:11 am

I myself have used the cannon....its a good strong weapon, thats for sure....<p>But, I had to get rid of it. So now, if I ever feel the need for Lavis Power, I take my Durandal with 95% native into the forest. Muahaha!
Neo48

Lavis Cannon

Postby Forge » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:48 am

95%! Bleeding heck! That's massive.<p>I'm sticking to my Delsaber Combo for now, although I can take out all enemies in the Forest with one mechgun combo...
Forge

Lavis Cannon

Postby Neo48 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:50 am

Yeah, I was utterly stunned when I found it. But, Durandal is a common box item, its not shock to be that weapon. In fact, it is stronger than the Lavis Cannon, against natives of course.
Neo48

Lavis Cannon

Postby Forge » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:52 am

Sure, but you could somehow get a Lavis Cannon with 30% Native, or something better. Impossible to find, but it would work somehow...<p>I've found some very strong Kaldabolg's, such as a 15/0/55/0/15 which works rather well.
Forge

Lavis Cannon

Postby Neo48 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:47 pm

Yeah...thats true as well.
Neo48

Lavis Cannon

Postby Nightmare » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:32 pm

I found a weapon with a 90% on dark I forget which one it was though... Final impact maybe I used to fin those all the time with my Viridia
Nightmare

Return to Phantasy Star Online