PSO Story

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

PSO Story

Postby SheWren » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:14 pm

You can do it during the Wedding Lobby Period.<br>Some cheaters are good people in real life; cheating on PSO doesn't make you a criminal. Besides, what we talk about is not your problem.
SheWren

PSO Story

Postby Benoit » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:44 pm

<blockquote>Some cheaters are good people in real life; cheating on PSO doesn't make you a criminal.</blockquote><br>Disclaimer:<br>While I know PSO isn't reality, it's closer to it than an offline game.<p>Doesn't make you a criminal? Maybe not that, but it still makes you a bad person, as you're not paying respect to the game developers and the online portion of the game. You know just as well as I do that cheating online ruins the game.<p>This is further strengthened by the agreement you agree to <b>every time you buy a Hunter's License and every time you go online</b>. These cheaters are breaching a contract, and could very well be considered acting against the law.<p>If they do not know this, then they are ignorant, which is just as bad.<p>
Benoit

PSO Story

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:55 pm

did I hear SheWren mention a Wizard's Rule Book?
Lord Khyron

PSO Story

Postby SheWren » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:17 pm

Yes...that will be the note I'll add when I receive my copy. Feel free to add it yourself, as long as you give me credit :D
SheWren

PSO Story

Postby Neo48 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:53 pm

Wizards Rule Book?
Neo48

PSO Story

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:28 am

Eh.. I'm confused.. Wizard's First Rule is a book by Terry Goodkind. A series of books I love.<p>I didn't write it o.o
Lord Khyron

PSO Story

Postby Neo48 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:43 am

Ohh Ok. I understand now ;)
Neo48

PSO Story

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:08 am

Damn it, my book hasn't came yet. Think: my library has pretty well all the books in the series, yet are missing the first one. How the hell am I supposed to start the series?!<br>Erm, anyway...<br>Now, nobody be offended, but...<br>Online marriages are a little...how shall we say...ridiculous. Just because you play with and enjoy time spent with another player does not create, in any way, grounds for marriage. Now this is all in how seriously you take it (and some take it seriously indeed). However, it's just a tad exessive... to marry in a <b>game</b> as if it were real life. Really, you know <b>nothing</b> of that person, so to take it to something like that...<br>Well, as I've said before, it's all in how seriously you take it. But I would advise descretion. <br>Now, that being said...
LaconianShot

PSO Story

Postby SheWren » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:17 am

Are you completely fool? Marrying a person on PSO in the Wedding Lobby DOESN'T mean a real marriage!!! My character is married not me.<br>Ever heard about ROLE PLAYING?
SheWren

PSO Story

Postby Benoit » Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:23 pm

You are crossing the line, SheWren.<br> <blockquote>Really, you know nothing of that person</blockquote><br>Being that we are talking about SheWren, this is emphasized, since she never talks about her personal life, hiding under what she calls 'privacy'.<br>Bleh. %)
Benoit

PSO Story

Postby SheWren » Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:29 pm

You, Benoit, crossed the line long time ago.<br>Since what you think about me is a "Bleah", I won't consider you anymore.<p>I hope you all don't think that actors really promise something when the get marry in a movie...<br>PSO is ONLY a GAME. Whatever we do there is ROLE PLAYING.
SheWren

PSO Story

Postby Neo48 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:14 pm

That is s strong point SheWren, and I side with you on this one. This really strengthens the role of your character...though, what surprises me is that this can be done in PSO. I never heard anything about a Wedding Chapel of the sorts.
Neo48

PSO Story

Postby Benoit » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:12 pm

<blockquote>You, Benoit, crossed the line long time ago.<br>Since what you think about me is a "Bleah", I won't consider you anymore.</blockquote><br>You are misunderstanding.<br>You are crossing the line as in insulting LaconianShot, attacking him personally.<br>Also, that "Bleh" wasn't about you as a person. It's about your idiotic obsession with what you call "privacy". I had made it my mission to stay be your side and support you, but it seems you don't want that kind of support. If this is true, then stop whining. It's a clear fact that what happens to you is of your own will.
Benoit

PSO Story

Postby Siren » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:36 pm

Personally, I view weddings as funny little gimmicks just for something to do...albeit being ridiculous. <p>Of course you don't know the other person, but since most of the population of PSO views weddings in a comical or amusing light, they shouldn't be taken seriously.<p>So, you obviously wouldn't marry someone in PSO for the same reasons that you would in reality, but most people marry because it's an option in the game.
Siren

PSO Story

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:30 pm

<blockquote>Are you completely fool?</blockquote> <br>I view this with mild amusment. Some would say yes.<br>And no, I'm not against roleplaying, as long as it's kept within context. But marrying...<br>Some people take it too seriously, is all I'm saying. I've heard of people marrying on PSO, and then marrying in real life. All I said is, practice descretion.<br>No aim to offend, SheWren.
LaconianShot

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online