Soul Calibur and Soul Edge

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Ryucross » Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:21 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>Well it's a nice follow up for the DB Saber. Like Varista > Custom Ray v.00 > Bravace.<br>I think after Kaladbolg comes Durandel. :) <br></blockquote><br>Wait, how is the Custom Ray better? It's weaker and doesn't raise ATA as much
Ryucross

Postby Flare137 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:40 am

<blockquote>I think after Kaladbolg comes Durandel. </blockquote> <p>yes had that too but traded it and now i dont have any good weapons for him <p>my friend thought that a mace was a spraycan or something
Flare137

Postby Butoden » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:52 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><p>Well it's a nice follow up for the DB Saber. Like Varista > Custom Ray v.00 > Bravace.<br>I think after Kaladbolg comes Durandel. :) <br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ryucross</i><p>Wait, how is the Custom Ray better? It's weaker and doesn't raise ATA as much<br></blockquote><br>It adds a little EVP or DFP and it can be combined with the Custom Frame n Shield to become more powerful. Although I must admit I didn't find those yet.<br>Hmm.. Plus custom ray v.00 has higher ATA needed to equip.
Butoden

Postby Flare137 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:36 pm

<blockquote>It adds a little EVP or DFP and it can be combined with the Custom Frame n Shield to become more powerful. Although I must admit I didn't find those yet. <br>Hmm.. Plus custom ray v.00 has higher ATA needed to equip. </blockquote> <br>i have custom ray and barrier :D <p>but i cant use either until i grow one lvl
Flare137

Postby Siren » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:21 pm

<blockquote>The stupid rare Mechguns I always get look cool, and I don't use them. Same with Kaladbolg. I don't see myself ever using that.</blockquote> <p>You've just made me burst into tears. Bluefull Blues for my ranger. :(
Siren

Postby Flare137 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:41 pm

should have made him greenil
Flare137

Postby Ryucross » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:59 am

LOL whats wrong with Bluefull?
Ryucross

Postby Flare137 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:44 am

not many mechguns which are Sirens favorite type of weapon
Flare137

Postby Neo48 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:13 pm

Blueful is one Id I wouldn't mind hunting on. Though, my Viridia finds lots of partisans too.<p>Shewren, you say you've found a Dragon Slayer with 70% to something. Thats the second highest I have ever heard of being found. I have a fully grinded Durandal with 95% to Native that I found. Takes out Bartles in one Light-Hard-Hard combo.<p>I have the whole Custom V.00 Set. Though, I don't like handguns much...I like Photon Launchers and Cannons.<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1090336455[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

Postby Butoden » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:08 pm

I dont like those. Only for Ruins and maybe Mines.<p>http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/etl-pso/pso/wp_9s/ico_dragon_slayer.jpg <br>Dragon Slayer<br>Copy n paste url to view. I suppose. ~_~
Butoden

Postby Neo48 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:19 pm

Haha! What do you like when your being a Ranger? I would use mechguns, but the power isn't where I want it. Maybe if I were to grind my Red Mechguns then.....<p>I enjoy rifles too, but the yasminkov 3000R is still out done by my Red Scorpio. My Red Scorpio is a work of art, packing +50 grind and 35% hit, its a real versatile weapon for long range, as well as being able to go through enemies, and the Delsaber is unable to evade its attack....huff...puff...and it also has Native and Machine percentage, I can always do a Hard-Hard-Hard combo, my ATP is nearly 1000 with it, plus its special attack does good damage to those stupid Dark Gunners...huff...puff...<p> :D Don't worry, everyvweapon has its downside to. Rifles are quick, and very accurate, plus have the largest range. Its just that I found Red Scorpio with 35 hit% that is sticking my to it. I think we can all agree that Hit % is perswasive....
Neo48

Postby Butoden » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:49 am

Hit % on Melee weapons is quite cool too. #)
Butoden

Postby Neo48 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:32 pm

It does help a lot. Especialy for swords. Finding a Red Sword with hit % would make for an invincible character.
Neo48

Postby Ryucross » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:22 am

Cool! I have a shiny, new Red Scorpio just WAITING to be grinded. :D
Ryucross

Postby Benoit » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:11 pm

The Dragon Slayer can only be found by three IDs, so it should be considered not common to many.
Benoit

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online