Episode IV info

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Episode IV info

Postby ROMeo » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:39 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><br>Pioneer project was for Photon and D-cells, Not for damn relocation.<br></blockquote><p>I've got your photons right here *turns on a lantern* =P
ROMeo

Episode IV info

Postby Neo48 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:08 am

Well that leaves the question. If Rico was too far away to be taken by the explosion...then where was she?
Neo48

Episode IV info

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:25 am

The explosion destroyed Pioneer 1, what was left of it and most of Mines 2..<p>We also see a hole inside the Ruins..<p>Nothing around the forest is destroyed..<p>So that means as long as Rico was in the forest she was safe.<p>Episode 3 clearly explains what the explosion did in detail.<p>Of which you will never know Neo, cause you won't play ep 3
Lord Khyron

Episode IV info

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:57 am

<blockquote>Didn't you realize that the whole opening movie of PSO episode 1 is a lie? Pioneer project was for Photon and D-cells, Not for damn relocation.</blockquote> <br>True, that. The unmanned probes weren't looking for a hospitable planet...
LaconianShot

Episode IV info

Postby Neo48 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:42 pm

Haha! Khyron! You seem to not like me for that. But...I have a good idea of what the explosion did.
Neo48

Episode IV info

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:32 pm

<blockquote>Haha! Khyron! You seem to not like me for that. But...I have a good idea of what the explosion did.</blockquote> <p>Not really, I could give a care less.<p>You have no reason to hate it until you try it.
Lord Khyron

Episode IV info

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:42 pm

And give it an honest try... that is respectable, at least.
LaconianShot

Episode IV info

Postby Neo48 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:00 pm

<blockquote>You have no reason to hate it until you try it.<br></blockquote> <p>Oh but I do! Perhaps we'll chat about it on AIM....
Neo48

Episode IV info

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:20 pm

Remember the story of Sonia:<p>She hated PSO, then tried it and turned out to love it.<p>Are you afraid of the same thing? She obviously is because she hates Episode 3 like she used to 1 and 2.
Lord Khyron

Episode IV info

Postby Neo48 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:17 am

Look...the reason I dislike Ep.3 is not because of cards or turnbased battle (even though I do not enjoy turn based battle). It goes deeper than that. Thats all I'm gonna say.
Neo48

Episode IV info

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:43 am

You still have no right to hate it until you try it.<p>That right there is fact.
Lord Khyron

Episode IV info

Postby Neo48 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:15 am

True...but its not about hating it. I hate what it did.
Neo48

Episode IV info

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:29 am

And what did it do?<p>Take a radical departure like PS III and Ps Gaiden did?<p>Take a departure like PSO 1/2 did?
Lord Khyron

Episode IV info

Postby Neo48 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:59 am

Yes, but not the way you think.
Neo48

Episode IV info

Postby Benoit » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:19 pm

<blockquote>There is nothing in that statement contradicting anything in the plot dialogue of PSO! O.o</blockquote><br>But there is. It implies that she was from Pioneer 2.<br> <blockquote>All was thought to be lost until a young hero/scientist/daughter of Principal Tyrell, Red Ring Rico, began her own investigation of Ragol.</blockquote><br>Right there. It says that everything was thought to be lost, until (key word) Rico began her investigation. This would mean she didn't start it before the explosion, and only after several hunters were looking on the surface for clues.<br> <blockquote>P.S. And we see proof that the hunters following Rico were absorbed by Dark Falz. "FROM THE DEPTHS" quest anyone? That doesn't say Rico was from Pioneer 2 at all.</blockquote><br>They weren't following Rico's messages. We never even saw such messages in that quest. They were investigating the earthquakes and looking for the research team.
Benoit

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online