Questions...

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Questions...

Postby gm2987 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:14 pm

Reading the topic I just posted in a few things made me wonder,<br>Someone said Rune sealed Dark Force on Ragol, is this true? What I mean is, is it really stated in game he did this? I know someone sealed it, but was it really espers? Also, some in RO (ragnarok online) told me something about the Peironner people being the people who escaped from Parma or Palma or whatever you want to call it. Any idea if any of these are true? BTW sorry for any spelling mistakes, I can't spell well in some cases (slow learner from Learning Disablity)
gm2987

Questions...

Postby Benoit » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:13 pm

The special ending of Episode I shows you what looks like a white robed Force sealing Dark Force before the monument with the Psycho Wand in his hands. That's where they have that from.<p>They do not come from Parma. Episode II learns us that they they came from the planet Coral.
Benoit

Questions...

Postby gm2987 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:23 am

Eps 1 Secret ending? How do I get that (please don't tell me I have to be Hardest diffculty)
gm2987

Questions...

Postby SheWren » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:48 pm

You should write a spoiler advisory in the title...fortunately I stop reading after two words. :@
SheWren

Questions...

Postby Benoit » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:00 pm

Huh? Spoilers? Where?<br>If it was my post, I was just describing a picture that has nothing to do with ending the game normally.<p>I'm not sure how you get it, but I think you have to finish all quests and then beat the game on the same difficulty. All in Episode I.
Benoit

Return to Phantasy Star Online