Episode III - What do you guys think of it?

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:08 pm

Just to let you know that I am writing this on behalf of my good friend, who likes this game alot, wants to know if any other people besides himself likes Episode 3 and why.<p>
ThePeaGuy

Postby Benoit » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:04 pm

Of course!<p>There's me, Khyron, LaconianShot, Siren, Becky, Forge,... Possibly others as well.<p>I like the unique battle system, and the dark story.
Benoit

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:04 pm

I like Ep.III because of it's complex characters, deep battle system, highly strategical battles, beautiful music, wonderful story and awesome art.
LaconianShot

Postby Forge » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:20 pm

I love it!<p>You get character interaction that you missed slightly in Ep1&2, incredibly strategic battles, wonderful music (of course), new Ragol locations, and a great story.<p>It echoes back to the original series.<p>Here's another question though:<p>Hunters or Arkzs?
Forge

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:39 pm

Arkz!
Benoit

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:37 pm

I'm a huge Arkz player. Nothing beats bossing a Belra around.
LaconianShot

Postby Siren » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:38 pm

I love Ep.III as well. The game does so much to add depth to the series, and the game itself is a throwback to the old days, like Forge said. There are alot more reasons, but you've all said them, so I won't be redundant.<p>HUNTERS! Nothing beats stacking up a 20 damage mech-gun combo on Fixed Range (with Stella, what's more) while hitting two Arkz SCs.
Siren

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:03 am

I use both sides to fight.<p>I can use cards from the other Storyline to this storyline. That's a good thing
Mage1

Postby jherm » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:47 am

it's the only thing that is pso on the gamecube that i know of and that i've seen in stores that i haven't bought.......thats all i will say, this arguement has been had already, im not about to start it up again.
jherm

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:52 pm

I use both sides too. ^O^
Mage1

Postby Malakai » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>I use both sides too. ^O^<br></blockquote><p>Thank you for that demonstration of repetitiveness, but we got the message the first time. In fact nex time, don't post at all.<p>As for Episode III, it was all right. It just didn't have the 'magic' like Episodes I & II did.
Malakai

Postby Forge » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:03 am

It's got to be Arks for me.<p>Come on, a Chaos Sorcerer! It rules. Full stop.
Forge

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:19 pm

My friend wants to let you guys know that he's greatful for you replying to his topic. :)<p>He also wants to know what card levels you guys are on?
ThePeaGuy

Postby Siren » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:39 pm

Oh...it's been so long...I should get back into it again. Laco and I have been fighting in Free Battle for a while...so I'm Clvl. 40...<p>Why doesn't your friend join? He's <i>more</i> than welcome.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Siren on [TIME]1108575607[/TIME]][/size]
Siren

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:58 pm

Oh, I know that he'll be more than welcome here, Siren, but there are a few problems with him joining this message board, such as:<p>- He's autistic and suffers from mild dyslexia; doesn't read or write very well<br>- He doesn't have internet access on his computer<br>- Since I've got an ISP and he doesn't, I don't think that I'm allowed to register with more than one account here at PSCave<br>
ThePeaGuy

Next

Return to Phantasy Star Online