Episode III - What do you guys think of it?

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:21 pm

There is already autistic board members, so your friend will have associates to deal with..<p>
Lord Khyron

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:47 pm

That's very true, Khyron.<br>I'm on Clvl. 37
LaconianShot

Postby Siren » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:13 pm

<blockquote>I don't think that I'm allowed to register with more than one account here at PSCave </blockquote> <p>Yes, you are. You just have to make sure you log out when you're finished.
Siren

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:58 pm

I love doing matches on the Tower of Caelum..<p>Never fails to make me so relaxed listening to the calm music..<p>If not there, then Lupus Silva Part 2 with the creepy music and choral ahhs..<p>
Lord Khyron

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:33 pm

<blockquote>I don't think that I'm allowed to register with more than one account here at PSCave </blockquote> <p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p> <p>Yes, you are. You just have to make sure you log out when you're finished.<br></blockquote><p>Cripes! I didn't know that, I always thought that double accounts was prohibited -- and I already posted this subject to the admin because I wasn't too sure about it.<p>Alright, then. I'll set up my mate's account, so that he'll make replys to his topic by himself. :)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1108661619[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Postby Benoit » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:30 pm

I think last time I played I was CLV 24.<br> <blockquote>he's greatful</blockquote><br>grateful
Benoit

Postby thriwren Version 2 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:36 pm

I play EP. III.
thriwren Version 2

Postby Mage1 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:02 am

I play EP II.<br>And RPG maker.<br>I made a demo.
Mage1

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:48 am

Sounds like a Zero Wing translation...
Lord Khyron

Postby thriwren Version 2 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:00 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Sounds like a Zero Wing translation...<br></blockquote><br>All your base are belong to us...<br>Take off every ZIg...<br>For Great Justace...<p>HAHAHAHAHA!!!<br>great game thou.<p>I think I am about 11 or 12 Clvl in EP. III
thriwren Version 2

Postby JonathanF » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:58 pm

That creepy music is what's called a remix.<p>And speaking of zero wing... break out your cigarette lighters<p>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/222458<p>[size=small][Edit by JonathanF on [TIME]1110466844[/TIME]][/size]
JonathanF

Postby Benoit » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:49 pm

Hehe, that was good.<br>At the manga shop, the game Zero Wing is on sale for about 12 EUR. I'm still thinking about if I should buy it or not. Heh.
Benoit

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:15 pm

Buy it. I emulated the game, and it was great. Awesome, frenetic arcade shooter action. Very fun.
LaconianShot

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online