what is your best weapon in PSO

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:00 am

Mine are:<p>Halbert <br>Buster<br>Thunder lockgun<br>VARISTA <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1108278060[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

Postby Neo48 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:01 am

Best Weapon eh....<p>Probably Black King Bar.....750 ATP and a 6 hit combo, doesn't get any sweeter.
Neo48

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:04 am

Have you heard of SPECIAL WEAPON?
Mage1

Postby Neo48 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:05 am

It is an unidentified "Rare Weapon" Rare weapons are at a higher standard than non rare weapons. much like your Varista. That is a higher class Handgun, which is pretty good at your level.
Neo48

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:18 am

At first I thought it was unusable by humars, I just didn' have enough ATA
Mage1

Postby Neo48 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:19 am

My feelings were hurt when I found Red Mechguns with my hunter ~_~
Neo48

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:20 am

Hunters can use mechguns what else did you have?
Mage1

Postby Neo48 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:22 am

They can't use Red Mechguns.<p>What else do I have...yikes...I have so many rares (at least 180).<p>Maybe I'll post my banks one day...
Neo48

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:33 am

I am Lv33 and I haven't found a red weapon, when did you get your first red weapon?
Mage1

Postby Mizehrith » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:07 am

Red weapons — in this case, weapons whose names start with the word "Red" (as in "Red Saber", "Red Partisan", etc.) — can be found for the first time in Ultimate Mode. Under the descriptions of each of these red weapons, we are told that there is a letter engraved somewhere on it. (Though, we don't actually get to see the letter.) When put together, these letters all spell out the first name of a character important to the story of PSO.<p>I found my first red weapon when I was around Lv110, and I was taking down a group of Bartles (the Ultimate Mode versions of the Boomas) in the Forest area. It was a Red Handgun.
Mizehrith

Postby jherm » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:29 am

go meteor cudgel. gotta love double saber class. strongest is dragons claw, second strongest is red saber. when both are fully grinded dragons claw has 1 more atp than fully grinded red saber i believe. i'll have to check that next time i play. i remember its a really small number.
jherm

Postby Halikus MK2 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:10 pm

My best weps are Demolition Comet, Red Saber, Orotiagito, Snow Queen and Baranz Launcher as for force weps I have a FoMar and dont equip weapons as Tech speed is like a third faster unequipped. but I got a Caduceus so Im happy. I was one of the best force weps on the DC
Halikus MK2

Postby jherm » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:42 am

my force uses technical crozier, it adds tech power. i find that i can control my fonewm fast enough to not need the speed and take the extra power.
jherm

Postby Unrein » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Slicer of Assassin+Racast works like god in the mines. Especially if you have a mag with high power stats. It's the only weapon I need.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
Unrein
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Neo48 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:35 am

Hehe, when I see posts by jherm, I know its an old topic. Well, my best weapon hasn't changed. My favorite is still Demolition Comet.
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Next

Return to Phantasy Star Online