The most annoying boss

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

The most annoying boss

Postby Forge » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:17 pm

To get past Falz on normal with my FOmar I'm considering dropping two of my four Angel/Mind for some Dragon/HPs, but then I'll have a slightly lower TP.<p>BTW, I'm level 23, but I've got a Lv200 mag! And about 900 TP! And only about 125HP...<p>I hate the Pilla style attack, kills me every time.<p>Still, I only find the final final form of Falz annoying, but the music, 'Cry, for IDOLA the Holy' is just beautiful.
Forge

The most annoying boss

Postby Mage1 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:39 pm

I only have a leel 77 mag ,but I am a Humar that ONLY USES GUNS.<br>I tried to beat Dark Falz with a Dark Brand but I decided to use my gun instead.<p>The final stage of Dark Falz on NORMAL was that he is on this bulby thingy and he uses Rafoie, Lasers from sky and Rabarta and Razonde. I was level 27 when I beat Dark Falz. I just do hit then heal and it repeats for a while...
Mage1

The most annoying boss

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:27 pm

"Cry for IDOLA" is on Dark Force's last form, which only appears on Hard and up.<p>The rain-like attack is of the dark element. Equip one or more resistance units.<p>ROMeo, you can also get the Purple Ring on Towards The Future in Very Hard, if it's all that matters...
Benoit

The most annoying boss

Postby ROMeo » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:49 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br>ROMeo, you can also get the Purple Ring on Towards The Future in Very Hard, if it's all that matters...<br></blockquote><p>They must have moved the items from place in E1&2, as in regular v2, V-Hard TTF only awards Nei Claw and Egg Blaster, Purple Ring is gotten elsewhere. In any case, all protections short of Mag's invincibility are useless given the fact that Falz' arm swipe does fixed damage, so both DFP and resistances don't count... either you have the 1380-something HP, or you don't.<p>Meh, it's not that bad in any case, at least I raised a nice lv200 Bana, so I have guaranteed invincibility at least a couple of times during the fight with Falz. ;)
ROMeo

The most annoying boss

Postby Butoden » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:05 pm

Volt Opt. 1 anyone? o_O<br>Cmon it shocks you ! How lame is that !@#$
Butoden

The most annoying boss

Postby Mage1 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:13 pm

Even though it shocks you...just heal every time that is what makes him easy his last form is the creature and I run around him for 10-15 times with shooting.
Mage1

The most annoying boss

Postby Benoit » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:49 pm

ROMeo, that's Ver.2 Ultimate. We all know that was IMPOSSIBLE. o_O
Benoit

The most annoying boss

Postby Mage1 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:25 pm

What level are you? <br>
Mage1

The most annoying boss

Postby Neo48 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:57 pm

Most annoying....probably Vol Opt in normal. I remember being Shocked for so long that I couldn't get any chances to attack...that angered me. Sol Atomizer were hard to come across when just starting.
Neo48

The most annoying boss

Postby Mage1 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:02 pm

Then heal keep healing yourself with resta, just heal EVERYTIME he attacks.
Mage1

The most annoying boss

Postby Neo48 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:06 pm

I was an android...eventually I would run out of healing items, which were hard to obtain at those levels too due to short cash situations.
Neo48

The most annoying boss

Postby Mage1 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:18 pm

ya...it was kind of obvious. My partner is an android, I am his "healing ammunition"and I do 75% of the damage most of the time.<p>I died in one hit at full health against Olga Flow phase2.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1109305337[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

The most annoying boss

Postby Forge » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:56 pm

My only andriod is a RAcaseal with incredibly high DEF. I only use Def Materials. I had to hope that my 3 Sol Atomizers were enough...<p>I'm past him now.
Forge

The most annoying boss

Postby Mage1 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:37 pm

It happeneed again. Have you ever died in one hit against olga flow phase 2?<br>
Mage1

The most annoying boss

Postby Benoit » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:11 pm

Plenty of times. His dark rain attack ALWAYS kills you in one hit. Evade it.
Benoit

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online