The Crappiest 'Rare' weapon

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Butoden » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:07 pm

DB Saber is the first thing popping in my head so i say that. but everyone here has a point.. #)
Butoden

Postby Kirst » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:45 am

I think the Varista is pretty useless... sure it's decent for low levels, but the accuracy and power are horrible, and Custom Ray is a much better low level handgun.<p>And I don't like CR very much either.<p>DB's Saber is pretty bad though...
Kirst

Postby Mage1 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:11 am

...my Varista stinks, my railgun has more power and I have another gun that I have to be a higher level but... it has higher attack than my varista and railgun.
Mage1

Postby Kirst » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:35 pm

You're Varista is weaker than a railgun? Odd, mine, (I believe) is much stronger...
Kirst

Postby Mage1 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:48 pm

Oh I forgot it was pallasatch that was grater by 50-100
Mage1

Postby Wolf 10 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:49 am

Spare a person that has only made it to...seabed upper level in Episode 2 and has not beaten Falz yet on Episode 1...Where does the Slicer of Assassin come from? Grass Assassin? <p> Well anyway, The M&A60 VISE is kind of a piece of crap (fired three shots on cave hard with the special and I'm dead two seconds later) except for powering your luck by five. But that's not really a bonus..
Wolf 10

Postby H Hog » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:31 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>vjaya is useless.. Use my Meseta to make a special attack! Screw that..<p>If that's the wrong weapon, then I hate that one too..<p>Vjaya mostly for being ugly. <br></blockquote><p>Seconded. One of my friends used his Vjaya once, tried hitting some enemy with its special attack, and it drained several thousand Meseta, if I recall correctly.<br>For an attack that wasn't that good, either.<br>
H Hog

Postby Mage1 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:14 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>vjaya is useless.. Use my Meseta to make a special attack! Screw that..<p>If that's the wrong weapon, then I hate that one too..<p>Vjaya mostly for being ugly. <br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by H Hog</i><p>Seconded. One of my friends used his Vjaya once, tried hitting some enemy with its special attack, and it drained several thousand Meseta, if I recall correctly.<br>For an attack that wasn't that good, either.<p></blockquote><p>I know why: Like a charge partisan it drains meseta<p>It has a charge effect.<p>Charge means you use meseta to attack and do damage.<br>
Mage1

Postby Wolf 10 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:24 am

I hate draining meseta.
Wolf 10

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:48 am

Charge is worthless imo<p>I liek the way Vjaya looks it has a propeller :D :D :D :D
Etra McGarl

Postby Wolf 10 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:54 am

Who wants to lose meseta? that's what helps you buy stuff from other people :D
Wolf 10

Postby Scejntjynahl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:21 pm

Most useless weapon is the "Flower Bouquet"...
Scejntjynahl

Postby Benoit » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:25 pm

Well, by the time you reach Ultimate, you will have a full bank and tons of Meseta, so a Charge type weapon would be nice.
Benoit

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:32 am

I have 600000 meseta already and I'm only on hard mode!<br>Isn't that fast?
Mage1

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:40 pm

No, that's average.
Benoit

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online