CMode - Description/Help

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Forge » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:35 am

Jherm, don't worry, I'll not steal your name.<p>I'll put something more gothic.<p>Yeah, so what actually are the prizes for Offline CMode?
Forge

CMode - Description/Help

Postby jherm » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:26 pm

lol k good, it took me forever to think of something good. but now im dissapointed, well, i will be if benoit is right, and personally i hope benoit is full of shit on this one cus s-rank twin swords would be overly cool.
jherm

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Benoit » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:12 am

I'm sorry, but when it comes to PSO, I'm rarely full of shit. ;)<p>(source: http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=331)<p>B-rank [TAB]13 hours or more [TAB]God's Shield Genbu (LV51 and above)<br>A-rank [TAB]Less than 13 hours [TAB]God's Shield Seiryu (LV51 and above)<br>S-rank [TAB]Less than 7 hours [TAB]One of the weapons below<p>Toy Hammer<br>Samba Maracas<br>Chameleon Scythe<br>Harisen Battle Fan<br>Crazy Tune<br>Flower Cane<br>Akiko's Wok<br>Broom<p>Remember, the name of the game is Phantasy Star Online. ;)
Benoit

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Neo48 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:25 am

Ummmmm...Benoit...thats Episode 1. I'm talking about Episode 2 offline.
Neo48

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Forge » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:40 am

I was talking about Ep1, Neo.<p>I think I'll try to get the Wok of Akiko's Shop. Although the Harisen Battle Fan is tempting.<p>I still want some S-Rank Mechs though.
Forge

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:55 pm

Maybe the same things? Really, I don't know. No one has probably been nuts enough to do Episode II Challenge Mode offline.
Benoit

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Neo48 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:50 pm

Haha! Well...I can assure you, Jherm and I have been nuts enough :p
Neo48

CMode - Description/Help

Postby gbrooks » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:37 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>I'm sorry, but when it comes to PSO, I'm rarely full of shit. ;)<p>(source: http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=331)<p>B-rank [TAB]13 hours or more [TAB]God's Shield Genbu (LV51 and above)<br>A-rank [TAB]Less than 13 hours [TAB]God's Shield Seiryu (LV51 and above)<br>S-rank [TAB]Less than 7 hours [TAB]One of the weapons below<p>Toy Hammer<br>Samba Maracas<br>Chameleon Scythe<br>Harisen Battle Fan<br>Crazy Tune<br>Flower Cane<br>Akiko's Wok<br>Broom<p>Remember, the name of the game is Phantasy Star Online. ;)<br></blockquote><p>Benoit never fails to defend to the death any and every disagreement against him =)<p>And I thought it was Wok of Akiko's Shop?<br>
gbrooks

CMode - Description/Help

Postby jherm » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:25 am

jherm, neo, nik(our freind) and andrew(are freind) belong in a mental institute. cus well, we're gonna do it. so benoit, you ARE full of shit this time.
jherm

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:22 pm

I'm not full of shit, as that statement pertained to the offline Episode I Challenge Mode rewards.<p>Besides, I was just guessing about previous Episode II Challenge Mode attempts. Ease up a little.
Benoit

CMode - Description/Help

Postby Neo48 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:56 pm

HUcast in normal + Gol Dragon = I can't win!<p>This is has been the largest challenge yet.
Neo48

CMode - Description/Help

Postby jherm » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:42 am

lol trust me benoit i am eased. ask neo there, i am kind of a foul mouthed guy. i tone it down alot on this board. i don't think i've ever dropped an f-bomb on this board, i can't remember the last day i didn't say such words out loud.
jherm

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online