This is it, Over

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

This is it, Over

Postby Ein Tyrion » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:09 pm

Ok guys, this is me not my little brother, and noah can vouch for this because (BAILEYDOG) This is nothin against you guys, i have a lot of fun here, its just a kinda got a life !@#$ But dont worry you can reach me on aim as suthrnrkrx or msn....i'm gettin a name soon, i'll have etra post a topic for it. Anyway this aint gonna be tearfull cuz i wasnt all that important part of the PScave family. Football is taken up a lot of time, and the time left i am either trying to get a girlfriend or hanging with friends. SO guys i hope you have a good time and remember: <br>"The true friends in life are never gone...They are always with you at heart, and they will always be there when needed." and "there are no true happy endings...Its the good times along the way that make it all...Ok" So remember these quotes and think of me...<p>PS: I'm gonna start my own website after this course in highschool i'm taking teaches me how so etra again will post this thing up! YAY WEB DESIGN!!!! <p>Ok guys, <br>Later...<br>Not common for a guy to say it but love yall<br>and have a good one...<p> <i>This is the bigtime, there isnt anything you cant do...Its 90% mental, so put it on, wear it out, be satisfied and never leave the field...One game at a time</i><br>(my new quote...(american) football players will relate to it more than anyone else here) <p>EDIT: Think of me as your gracious spam chef, always ready to serve up a dish of the funny!<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Ein Tyrion on [TIME]1092957078[/TIME]][/size]
Ein Tyrion

This is it, Over

Postby Neo48 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:33 pm

Bye, I guess. I'm sure you'll be missed.
Neo48

This is it, Over

Postby WolfHunt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:44 pm

bye, ein
WolfHunt

This is it, Over

Postby Kienashe » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:45 am

Aw man... can you be back next summer? You'll be missed by me, your spam was great XD, and I've never seen someone else make up a dish of spam better than you. Hope you survive school.
Kienashe

This is it, Over

Postby Becky » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:02 pm

Take care x.
Becky

This is it, Over

Postby Zylo » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:17 pm

!@#$ !@#$ !@#$ <p>I have never liked to say good bye.<p> !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ <p>Take care........ ~_~
Zylo

This is it, Over

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:42 pm

Ein, you will be missed. Too bad you're leaving, but I sure as hell can't stop you.<br>Make sure to get tickets to...<br>"Munkleys! The Broadway Show!"<br>All the fury, passion and trucker hats of Munkleys brought to life through the power of an eight act Broadway musical. This one's for you!<br>
LaconianShot

This is it, Over

Postby Benoit » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:57 pm

Goodbye, Ein. Take care.
Benoit

This is it, Over

Postby Siren » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:33 pm

Run far and fast from the munklys, Ein. I'm not sure if you liked me very much but I'll miss ya...
Siren

This is it, Over

Postby Ein Tyrion » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:00 pm

siren i liked you! oh yeah...i should explain about this<br>I'm havin my lil brother type for me as i get ready for practice! ok i gotta go now, cya all december!!!!!!!! And yay for the munkly play! i'll by the first ticket! ok i gotta go to practice now, wish me luck and i'll cya in december after we're state champs again!!!<br>PS: WE"RE ranked the number 4 highschool team in the whole us!!!!!!
Ein Tyrion

This is it, Over

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:10 pm

Bye for now Ein hope your back as soon as fuzballs over, As you can see you will be well missed and you better come back or you'll have something coming for yah! ;)<p>Any way bye for now Ein *waves to ein* :(
Etra McGarl

This is it, Over

Postby AlysBrangwin » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:21 pm

*waves*
AlysBrangwin

Return to General Discussion