Game you're playing?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby Semix » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:54 am

Okay game i WANT thats already out. inFamous. Demo has been spreading faster than the swine flu.
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Lost posts:
GaryOak, Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm wrote:Final Fantasy VIII.

BenoitRen, Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 pm wrote:Lunar Legend for the GBA (damn your avatar, HuBBs!).

Abominae, Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:23 pm wrote:Going end-game with Disgaea DS (LVL 9999 WTF!?!?!?)

WING-0, Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 am wrote:PSP: Phantasy Star Portable
PS2: Dragon Force
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4 in a no kill rampage
Game Cube: Skies of Arcadia Legend
Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure 2
PC: Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver B and PSO Blue Burst (yay!)

Mono, Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm wrote:Gave up on Luminous Arc 2. It didn't give me anything I don't already have, if you know what I mean.

The last days I tried Age of Empires: Mythology and Rune Factory 2 (whatever was its name, can't be bothered to check it out), both for DS. Gave up on both (geez, the last one is a new version of Harvest Moon, with added battles (?) and much more pointless walking).

But I'm really enjoying the GBA remake of Double Dragon. THAT is what EVERY remake should be like. That one and the Shining Force remake for that system are AWESOME.

The HuBBs, Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm wrote:
BenoitRen wrote:Lunar Legend for the GBA (damn your avatar, HuBBs!).

its a decent remake, but they took too much in terms of exploration out of the game.

Oh and I've been playing lots of warhammer. :D with a little super robot taisen og saga on the side.

rodrigo, Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:16 am wrote:The Way (http://www.crestfallen.us/download.html)

very good

BenoitRen, Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 pm wrote:Finished Lunar Legend yesterday, and started Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on my brand new DS Lite.

Semix, Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:26 pm wrote:i got inFamous and ive done it as Hero and it as Hero and inFamous with 58% of trophies in a week

WING-0, Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 am wrote:I ruined my no killing streak in MGS4... I accidentally killed two enemy soldiers somewhere... Might have been when I accidentally shot them with a shotgun with non lethal rounds to the head... It looks like they will die from that... >_<

Gotta remember to aim at the legs, then.

Peegai, Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm wrote:I'm currently playing Pokemon Pearl. I'm trying to earn enough BP at the Battle Tower.

Semix, Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm wrote:Ive done inFamous on Hero and inFamous. Plus i got the GTA IV trophy liberty ciry minute, complete the game in under 30 hours. It seems like a lot of time but for some players that can be a struggle.

WING-0, Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 am wrote:Guilty Gear XX Accent Core for the PSP. I'm amazed. All the coolness of the console versions in my portable. I've fallen in love all over again.

Off topic: Semix, what's with the sig? I don't get it. Although for some reason, it made me laugh...

Neo48, Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 am wrote:PSU...so much PSU...

Lyla2284, Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am wrote:I'm playing FFXII.Ever fought a boss with 50 million hp? :shock:
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Previous

Return to General Discussion