Game you're playing?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Game you're playing?

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:11 am

Basically, just say what videogame you're playing currently, and tell us about it if you want.. Easy as that. <br>I've started playing Legend of Legaia (LoL) a few days ago, and I absolutely love it.. <3<p>It's an RPG with a weird, yet interesting storyline, IMO. It's difficult for me to explain, so I'll leave it at that. :p<br>I think its battle system is unique, the only thing I can compare it with is Sabin's Blitz (from FF6). It's a lot like that.<p>So... Anyone else care to share? :p
LegoMuskCat

Game you're playing?

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:19 am

Yeah, I've been playing Killer 7 lately. It's a first person rail shooter with a quirky yet incredibly innovative artistic style. It has some puzzle solving elements to it as well. The story is incredibly weird, though rewarding because it's so interesting and you're trying to piece together what is happening. It's one of those games that solves the body of the story by the end of the game, but leaves a lot of room for speculation and even goes so far as to leave some loose ends untied. I would recommend it to... well, not too many people. A lot of my friends found it simply too weird.
LaconianShot

Game you're playing?

Postby Neo48 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:42 am

Well, I know I would enjoy it.<p>Recently? Nothing. I've left the gaming scene for the time being. I know I'll be back in it though, all in good time.
Neo48

Game you're playing?

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:28 pm

Septerra Core and Valkyrie Profile.
Lord Khyron

Game you're playing?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:57 pm

Panzer Dragoon saga and lots and lots of GuildWars.
HuBBsDoctor

Game you're playing?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:02 pm

Star Ocean 3. Thought the game was a bit dull at first, but as I've progressed further into the game, I'm starting to like it more and more.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1124910876[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Game you're playing?

Postby Forge » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:07 pm

I'm massively into PSO at the moment, I got bored of Skies for a while.
Forge

Game you're playing?

Postby Neo48 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:26 pm

<blockquote>lots and lots of GuildWars.</blockquote> <p>Playing a modern RPG without worrying about a monthly fee, its like sitting at the beach while sipping on an exotic drink.
Neo48

Game you're playing?

Postby KexMex » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:09 pm

Er... King of Fighters 2002... (@)
KexMex

Game you're playing?

Postby Xian Shade » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:33 pm

Shinobi. You can't beat the classics. *throws stars*
Xian Shade

Game you're playing?

Postby Nightmare » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:44 pm

Resident Evil 4 ... beating it again just for kicks haha that and Dynasty Warriors 4 ! (the 4th game in a series must always be good :D )
Nightmare

Game you're playing?

Postby KexMex » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:30 pm

Ok, started playing Bangai-Oh.<p>And I love it.
KexMex

Game you're playing?

Postby WolfHunt » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:42 pm

return to castle wolfenstein; tides of war
WolfHunt

Game you're playing?

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:07 am

Monster hunter/ RE4 have been taking up my life at the moment. :p
Etra McGarl

Game you're playing?

Postby Tails99 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:10 am

Currently, If I am not playing Saga Frontier, I am playing my DDR games, or Runescape. Still playing that too.
Tails99

Next

Return to General Discussion