Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby KexMex » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:40 pm

Coke all the way!!!<p>Jolt tastes like dog sweat.
KexMex

Postby Malakai » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:58 pm

C'mon kex, use your head. I know Jolt is nasty, but why post something that reads, 'it tastes like dog sweat'?
Malakai

Postby Ein Tyrion » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:04 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Malakai</i><p>C'mon kex, use your head. I know Jolt is nasty, but why post something that reads, 'it tastes like dog sweat'?<br></blockquote><p>Yeah we all know I drink dog sweat by the gallon, Imported straight from sweden too!
Ein Tyrion

Postby Tails99 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:51 am

Jolt? Never tried it but isn't that that the coke with "same amount of sugar, but twice the caffeine"
Tails99

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:13 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tails99</i><p>Jolt? Never tried it but isn't that that the coke with "same amount of sugar, but twice the caffeine"<br></blockquote><p>Yep, think so.
Lassic's Chllun

Postby Tails99 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:02 am

It would be a sad day when they use a video game to advertise thier product.
Tails99

Postby Coldfury » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:12 am

*looks around computer area littered with Pepsi cans*<br>Hmmm... tough call...
Coldfury

Postby Rika » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:39 am

Don't yell at me here, but -- doesn't coke and pepsi taste the same? I'm addicted to V8 splash. What can I say? I'm a bit of a health nut.
Rika

Postby KexMex » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:24 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion</i><p>Yeah we all know I drink dog sweat by the gallon, Imported straight from sweden too!<br></blockquote><p>True, true! There's no place where the dogs sweat as much as Sweden! :D They put it in bottles and sell it as Jolt! No difference!<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Coldfury</i><p>*looks around computer area littered with Pepsi cans*<br>Hmmm... tough call...<br></blockquote><p>I can't see the floor in my room cuz of all the coke cans there. No seriously, there's almost like 200 cans in my room!<p>[size=small][Edit by KexMex on [TIME]1108815912[/TIME]][/size]
KexMex

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:19 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Rika</i><p>Don't yell at me here, but -- doesn't coke and pepsi taste the same? I'm addicted to V8 splash. What can I say? I'm a bit of a health nut.<br></blockquote><br>Nope, they don't.<br>Coca Cola has more bubbles.<br>Pepsi Cola tastes sweeter, and has much less bubbles.
Benoit

Postby ROMeo » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:52 pm

Given the fact that drinks taste different by country guess I should point out that here in lala-land those who go for coke disdain pepsi as being sickeningly sweet while pepsi fans say they would be able to say what coke taste like if it didn't have so much gas their tongue is stunned into numbness the moment it enters their mouth.<p>I prefer sprite, but if I have to choose between the two I choose pepsi. :)
ROMeo

Postby Gipper » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:40 am

Coke. But I prefer Barqs Root Beer over the both of them by a lot.<p>Also, someone at one point mention Coke tasting different in Canada than in the USA. Not true. I went to Canada, and during my long adventure there (ooh, two hours!) had a Coke. Not a single difference in taste. Also, importing Coke from the USA to Canada or vice-versa would be tricky without permits; bringing food products over international borders is a crime. Yes, everything. They made me throw out my bottle of water that I brought over from the US into Canada (stupid Canadian Customs).
Gipper

Postby Synbios » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:17 am

Coca-Cola, I just don't feel a taste in my mouth when drinking Pepsi.
Synbios

Postby Arkhan » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:54 pm

I get good advice from the advertisin' world!!<br>Treat me nice says the party girl!<br>Coke adds life, where there isn't any<br>so freeze.
Arkhan

Previous

Return to General Discussion