The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby Xavier » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:04 pm

Now this is completelly off topic and not so nice...<p>I dont know how to say that, but I need to talk to someone. My girlfriend is thinking in lefting me because one fight I had with her saturday. Im in a profound depression and dont know what to do. I dont want to be **DRAMATIC** but this is killing me and Im going to get ill...<p>Actually this site is the only place in the net that have been making me happy latelly. I love PS too and this is distracting me from this situation. I think that eveything will get resolved and will have a happy ending, but crossing the storm is still crossing the storm...<p>Xavier.
Xavier

Postby AlysBrangwin » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:47 pm

Boy, I know that feeling... Well, since he's not here, (emailling) right now I think I'll work on making that special desert...
AlysBrangwin

Postby Prince Noah » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:57 pm

Becky says: "What you can do is give her time and try talking to her again after giving it a few days. <br>Its not worth breaking up with someone you care about so much after one fight.<br>Sorry not always the one for adivce but I hope this helps.<p>Becky."<p>I say: I agree with Becky. You need to give yourself and her some time to cool down and work things out with each other. But I hope that things will work out for you and her. Good luck!
Prince Noah

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:19 pm

Yes.. give her time and not tell her how you feel or that you don't want to lose her..<p>And then watch her find a one night stand to ease her depression..<p>I say follow that advice, But give chocolates or roses and small notes of affection<p>Those things might help her remember why she loved you to begin with
Lord Khyron

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:48 pm

If you need to talk, there's the Phantasy Star Cave Chatroom. :)<p>Khyron, that sounded contradicting... Are you trying to point out something?
Benoit

Postby Xavier » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:32 pm

Thank you people. The problem with the chatroom is that the time I can be there normal people cant... But thats ok. I dont know if chocolates may work but thats an idea.<p>I love you all. Thanks!<p>Xavier.
Xavier

Postby Prince Noah » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:40 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Xavier</i><p>Thank you people. The problem with the chatroom is that the time I can be there normal people cant... But thats ok. I dont know if chocolates may work but thats an idea.<p>I love you all. Thanks!<p>Xavier.<br></blockquote><p>Glad we can help you, friend. Hope you make it. :) >^_^>
Prince Noah

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:31 pm

Woah, I was a bit late. Well, my regards, Xavier. :)
LaconianShot

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:43 am

I quoted the bad advice and then gave it with a better twist to it..<p>Refining the advice to not be bad, but good!<p>Using my Psychology training after all..<p>That is why the cryptic response.. I wanted him to think that if he just let her cool down there was the chance she would not come back..<p>But if he let her cool down, and complimented or gave chocolates or flowers, something to make her remember why she loved him to begin with, Then she would come back!<p>I was refining the advice..
Lord Khyron

Return to General Discussion