Any Ragnarok Online Players here?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:41 am

Anyone who like anime style games should like RO a lot, I for one love the game very addicting, its an MMORPG. If anyone plays it what sever do you play on? I'm on IRO Sakray as Megid
gm2987

Postby ill-intent » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:34 am

I used to. Stopped middle of last year. Might get back to it when I have the extra cash to waste. (If I do, I'll see you then.... it was fun to play)
ill-intent

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:13 am

One of these days I might sign up for the European beta version. Don't know if I can play with the whole world then, though...
Benoit

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:28 pm

Theres many diffrent ROs, KRO,CRO,IDRO,JRO,IRO ect EURO is the newest, its for europe players (for some odd reason someone thought europieners needed this o_O) And you can't play with anyone on a diffrent main server so basicly a Person such as myself who plays IRO can't play with someone who plays EURO or JRO.
gm2987

Postby ill-intent » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:23 pm

Well, as they've finally added the new character classes to the IRO, most likely I'll go back on soon. I'll let you know when I've got a character.
ill-intent

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:34 pm

Play Priston tale!<br>Eng.pristontale.com<p>Free, Enjoyable, awesome graphics and in a week Age of renaissance adding tons of stuff!
Lord Khyron

Postby Monocromatico » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:07 pm

I would be playing RO if it was free :^P<p>(paying to play games after you paid for the game itself is against my principles)
Monocromatico

Postby SheWren » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:40 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Play Priston tale!<br>Eng.pristontale.com<p>Free, Enjoyable, awesome graphics and in a week Age of renaissance adding tons of stuff!<br></blockquote><br>It seems interesting...
SheWren

Postby Goldark » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:46 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Monocromatico</i><p>I would be playing RO if it was free :^P<p>(paying to play games after you paid for the game itself is against my principles)<br></blockquote><p>Strange AFAIK Ragnarok Online is free to download, you pay if you play.<p>As for myself I'm giving it a though, recently a magazine gave it away, with a free month of gaming, and even if it's against my principle to pay a subscription to play online, RO still appeals me, who knows...<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Goldark on [TIME]1080658024[/TIME]][/size]
Goldark

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:11 pm

Actually you can play the European RO for free until somewhere in May. You will be beta-testing the game.
Benoit

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:40 pm

I play Priston Tale and it is awesome! Especially the community.<p>I am a ATA :D Level 46 too.. Wee!
Lord Khyron

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:04 pm

Didn't I hear you complaining about Brazilian players who ruin the game?
Benoit

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:26 am

Yes there is a drawback to the community, Many BR players. But just because there are alot of them, Doesn't mean I'll let them ruin the fun for me.<p>While they do their KS and Looting, I'll make them be mobbed and watch them die and lose exp.<p>There are ways to get even Benoit :)
Lord Khyron

Postby Monocromatico » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:11 pm

I tell you, brazilian players are the worst ones to play with. They mostly never play fair, and most likely will find a way to cheat to take advantage over others. This is the way of the people here ¬.¬
Monocromatico

Postby gm2987 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:23 pm

PT sucks I think XD btw I'm leaving for a week bye.
gm2987

Next

Return to General Discussion