February 14

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

February 14

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:33 pm

Happy V-day everybody! I love you, Christina! Take your sweethearts out for dinner, board members and guests!<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lassic's Chllun on [TIME]1108398864[/TIME]][/size]
Lassic's Chllun

February 14

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:16 pm

Two problems with that:<br>1) No sweetheart<br>2) No money
LaconianShot

February 14

Postby Siren » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:21 pm

Happy Valentines day to you too. :)
Siren

February 14

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:07 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Two problems with that:<br>1) No sweetheart<br>2) No money<br></blockquote><p>Hm. And those are the two major things you need. Sorry to hear that.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lassic's Chllun on [TIME]1108408060[/TIME]][/size]
Lassic's Chllun

February 14

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:38 pm

Valentine's Day was made solely to annoy and depress people who are single.<br>Who needs a certain day to show their love? You can do it on any day. kthxbye
Benoit

February 14

Postby ThePeaGuy » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:57 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Valentine's Day was made solely to annoy and depress people who are single.<br>Who needs a certain day to show their love? You can do it on any day. kthxbye<br></blockquote><p>Only if you allow it to.<p>Personally, I couldn't care less that I don't have a girlfriend. Being single is good! :)<p>
ThePeaGuy

February 14

Postby Monocromatico » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:39 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Two problems with that:<br>1) No sweetheart<br>2) No money<br></blockquote><p>3) There´s no V-day here, at least not today
Monocromatico

February 14

Postby Ultema » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 am

LOL well, happy V-Day to you too, but I must agree that it's annoying as hell between single people whining and people in relationships whining about single people whining. It's all very irritating XD<p>It's just another day... I even forgot it was Valentine's day since I don't like to observe it what with chocolates and cards and flowers. If you're gonna spend money, do it on something useful! XD
Ultema

February 14

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:29 am

Dado homi Hamenemano jetador<p>Dee Dee Dee Dee Dabu dabu dabu<br>Dee Dee Dee Dee Dabu dabu dabu<p>goody dee dee goody deeee..<p>Weee.. Happy V-day from Super Milk Chan!<p>LMAO
Lord Khyron

February 14

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:15 pm

<blockquote>Only if you allow it to.</blockquote><br>That's true, but to an extent. The day heavily reminds you that you have no one. Which brings me to my next point...<br><blockquote>Personally, I couldn't care less that I don't have a girlfriend. Being single is good! </blockquote><br>I don't like being single. At all. I long to have someone at my side...
Benoit

February 14

Postby ghost_stalker » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:30 pm

instaed of valentines day I need a holiday that will get me out of school for a day something useful maybe like a second halloween
ghost_stalker

February 14

Postby ill-intent » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:18 pm

Sorry, was never into the VD. Also never a fan of spreading that kinda thing around. Glad it's done with..... unless someone's still got it.................. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww......
ill-intent

February 14

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:53 pm

Personally speaking, Valentine's Day always bums me out. The only part I love about it is the candy!! :D<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p> <br>That's true, but to an extent. The day heavily reminds you that you have no one. Which brings me to my next point...<p>I don't like being single. At all. I long to have someone at my side...<br></blockquote><br>Don't let something like that bring you down, Benoit. <p>Besides, you've got friends here! :)
LegoMuskCat

February 14

Postby Siren » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:32 pm

True, but it helps having friends in the flesh. Online friends aren't <i>with</i> you.
Siren

February 14

Postby Ein Tyrion » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:48 pm

<blockquote>Only if you allow it to.</blockquote><br>That's true, but to an extent. The day heavily reminds you that you have no one. Which brings me to my next point...<br><blockquote>Personally, I couldn't care less that I don't have a girlfriend. Being single is good! </blockquote><br>I don't like being single. At all. I long to have someone at my side...<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p> <br>That's true, but to an extent. The day heavily reminds you that you have no one. Which brings me to my next point...<p>I don't like being single. At all. I long to have someone at my side...<br></blockquote><p>Oh come on buddy! I'm going through the worst love life at the moment two best friends who really like me but neither one can ask me out cuz of theother one and thats the same reason they wont say yes to me...HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH lvoe sucks, Deal with it. Or become a hermit!!! hermits rock
Ein Tyrion

Next

Return to General Discussion