Empty...

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Empty...

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:32 pm

Hey, that post was out of humor, not anger. This is the first time somebody asked if it was too late to post something that was actually on topic originally. *wrenches cookie from KexMex* unappreciative meanie.
Lassic's Chllun

Empty...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:03 pm

<blockquote>Originally posted by Benoit<br>Off-topic is goood. It's also natural.<br></blockquote> <br>It also gives you a chance to see the other side of some people. :)<p> <blockquote>Originally posted by KexMex<br>Geez, why do everyone give each other cookies? I never get any... *Cries* <p>Oh well, to break the trend... *Gives Dreamer a cracker*<p></blockquote><br>Yay! *puts the cracker in her pocket* You can have a cookie too, Kex! *gives KexMex a cookie* <p> <blockquote>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun<br>Goody, now we have somebody crying about thier lack of cookies. I GET NO COOKIES! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!....great. Now I'm depressed about no cookies. *considers rant*. No, I've been told recently that rants are bad. They make people hate you. Who knew? Ah, whatever. *throws Kex a cookie and goes to cry*<br></blockquote><br>You want a cookie, too? Here you go! *tosses Lassic a cookie* Cookies for all! :)<p> <blockquote>Originally posted by ill-intent<br>Er, is it too late to mention that I'm on sorta frequently.....? <br></blockquote><br>Nope! Now to go off topic again. I love your avatar! Yay Trogdor!! :D
LegoMuskCat

Empty...

Postby KexMex » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:34 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>Hey, that post was out of humor, not anger. This is the first time somebody asked if it was too late to post something that was actually on topic originally. *wrenches cookie from KexMex* unappreciative meanie.<br></blockquote><p>Arrghhhhh... gurgl... I can't believe you actually stuck your arm down my throat and grabbed what's left of the cookie in my stomach! Ewwww.... you're more disgusting than the pedophile around the corner, also known as the doctor! Everytime he treats a female child, he feels her up!<p>Naw, you're not really that bad.
KexMex

Empty...

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:36 pm

*changes a few words to a song* Millions of cookies....cookies for free....millions of cookies...cookies for me... :)
Lassic's Chllun

Empty...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:58 pm

NO!! Bad Lassic, BAD!! *wads up some newspaper and taps Lassic upside his head* No more cookies for you! :@<p>BTW, Lassic. Nice song. :)
LegoMuskCat

Empty...

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:09 pm

COOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIE! NOOOOOOO! What, are the song lyrics annoying? Too bad, I like 'em.
Lassic's Chllun

Empty...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:15 pm

Fine... Take your pre-chewed cookies, goodness knows where they have been...
LegoMuskCat

Empty...

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:17 pm

Uhhhh...well, I really wont get into the complexities of my digestive tract...*chews gleefully* YAAAAAAAY! COOKIE!
Lassic's Chllun

Empty...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:24 pm

*eye twitches* Um...<br>...<br>...<br>...Okay, I've seen enough... *walks away*
LegoMuskCat

Previous

Return to General Discussion