Best game ever!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Best game ever!

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:38 pm

If you don't have Warioware Touched! then you need to be slapped!<p>There's my two cents.
HuBBsDoctor

Best game ever!

Postby KexMex » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:44 pm

Ok, I'll remember that on my deathbed.
KexMex

Best game ever!

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:51 pm

What's Warioware Touched, what Nintendo format is it available on, and why should I consider getting it?
ThePeaGuy

Best game ever!

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:04 pm

nintendo DS. fun fun. :D %)
HuBBsDoctor

Best game ever!

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:18 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by HuBBsDoctor</i><p>nintendo DS. fun fun. :D %) <br></blockquote><p>Because the game takes full advantage of the built-in touch-screen which is the main selling point for Nintendo's handheld, I would assume.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1108585309[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Best game ever!

Postby WolfHunt » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:59 pm

I don't have it. (though it looks good for when you're bored) please don't slap me<br><p>[size=small][Edit by WolfHunt on [TIME]1108591174[/TIME]][/size]
WolfHunt

Best game ever!

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:38 pm

WarioWare blew my mind with it's awesomeness. Another game added on to my eventual DS game list.
LaconianShot

Best game ever!

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:12 pm

I did run into one smll problem with teh game. It is one game that utilizes the mic by making you blow into it. Its hard to see the countdown when you are blowing as hard as you can into the mic.
HuBBsDoctor

Best game ever!

Postby Saner2 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:06 pm

you can't be serious. WarioWare is horrible. I wouldn't even call that a decent or fun game. and Wario is one of the worst character designs EVER. <p>
Saner2

Best game ever!

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:26 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Saner2</i><p>you can't be serious. WarioWare is horrible. I wouldn't even call that a decent or fun game. and Wario is one of the worst character designs EVER. <p></blockquote><p>Well, I never thought I'd say this. I...*gasp*...agree...*hack*...with...*sputter*...Saner. Oh, God, where's the Listerine? Bleargh! ~_~
Lassic's Chllun

Best game ever!

Postby Malakai » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:11 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Saner2</i><p>you can't be serious. WarioWare is horrible. I wouldn't even call that a decent or fun game. and Wario is one of the worst character designs EVER. <br></blockquote><p> ~0 WHOA SANER MADE AN OPINIONATED STATEMENT! WHAT'S THE FORUM COMING TO??<p>But seriously, it's the first time I've ever seen him oppose anyone's opinion.
Malakai

Best game ever!

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:11 am

<blockquote>you can't be serious. WarioWare is horrible. I wouldn't even call that a decent or fun game. and Wario is one of the worst character designs EVER.</blockquote> <br>If you don't think WarioWare is fun, then you must be some video-game hating zealot who eats children. WarioWare is the incarnation of mindless, blissful fun. And Wario as a character... he's a fat man with a crazy mustache who drives a purple roadster. If you don't like him, you're an idiot.
LaconianShot

Best game ever!

Postby ROMeo » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:20 am

"Warioware Touched".... sounds dirty. ;)<p>I have always had the curiousity to play a wario game since early nes/famicom, but so far never had the chance.
ROMeo

Best game ever!

Postby Saner2 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:24 am

ah you kids are just insecure you barely have any good games (if at all) on the DS. trying to act as happy as you can be considering how much money you put into the DS. and a touch screen? Nintendo is such a pervert.<p>
Saner2

Best game ever!

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:15 am

The actual Wario action/adventure games are funny and very fun (in terms of gameplay).<br>And Saner, you're making uneducated statements. I don't have a DS. <br>But then again, here's more evidence that Saner is big Playstation generation kid...
LaconianShot

Next

Return to General Discussion