Modern Warfare 2

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Modern Warfare 2

Postby Aolish » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:33 pm

So anyone rdy for this game and the lines that it will cause on November 10th? LOL For those that don't know about this game, its probably the most anticipated game to ever get released and is likely to beat Halo in terms of sales. Pre-orders for this game are already over 2.2 Million. One gamestop that I went to already has 1100 pre-orders. :? MW2 is part of the Call of Duty series. So come on folks! Any thoughts on this? As for me I'm no where NEAR as excited as everyone else on this title, tho I will still be getting it on my 'get to games' list. I'll probably wait till the craze dies down.
Aolish
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Zucca » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:24 am

Well. You can lol at me. I don't know the game.
Last games I played seriously were Duke Nukem 3D and StarCraft.
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Well... I don't like warfare games at all to be honest, especially if it's with the US's point of view. Not like I have a hatred of the US, it's just that the image of the US army/navy/air force/whatever isn't good at all in my eyes. Especially after the Bush administration.

I prefer fantasy games like Starcraft OR Valkyria Chronicles. Metal Gear falls into that category as well.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Semix » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:18 pm

OMG someone posted about it! I pre ordered it, i got the hardened edition, and my playstation is happy :) EPIC game
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby The HuBBs » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:17 pm

the game is insanely crazy. however its easier than the first mw.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Semix » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Im happy because me and my mate "legitimately" helped each other. I now have the EMP emblem XD
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Semix » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Just saying, im prestige 2 XD
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby CelestOrion » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 pm

To me, it's just another shooter-warfare game.
PSZ: CELEST - HUnewn - LVL53
Join my dead Sonic site, it beckons youuuu~
CelestOrion
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Semix » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 pm

People really ought to be more open to this game, although now the hackers and campers are a pain, its great. The story is not ALL from a US point of view, and when it is they are getting their asses kicked. Its basically British SAS special force group in 2016 fighting a hired gun in Russia. He performs a genocide in a Russian airport, speaking only English while an American in the CIA is undercover with him. At the end, makarov kills the American knowing hes a traitor, and thousands of dead Russians are blamed on an American. Then the Russians (using intel from a downed sattelite (long story)) invade America with no warning, and soon come to the white house. The Americans fight deperatly for survival while the SAS go to brazil looking for the guy who supplied the guns for makavov. It leads them to a Russian Gulag, they find prisonor #627 who turns out to be captain price (Captain from COD4 presumed dead) and they you set out to get makarov, without realising who the REAL bad guy is. Then face betrail, an epic upsetting scene, and an amazing cliffhanger ending. Theres much more to it, but that would be a spoiler. Then online is just amazing, got to say. :)
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Semix made my gaming mates laugh with the "paarty" speech. Dedicated player, although I can't be bothered with prestige.
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Voracious Cobra » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 am

Where have you been hiding, PeeGuy?
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Voracious Cobra wrote:Where have you been hiding, PeeGuy?

Job, playing video games, etc.

Most of my contacts here have moved on, apart from Benoit, so I rarely post on this forum.
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Semix » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Peegai wrote:Semix made my gaming mates laugh with the "paarty" speech.

Yeah what was up with that. It uses a very useful party system (such that FarCry2 is lacking :@) and if you check go to the party screen (before the lobby) and it will say 1 player(s) in thepeaguy's party. Some people...
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Semix wrote:

Yeah what was up with that. It uses a very useful party system (such that FarCry2 is lacking :@) and if you check go to the party screen (before the lobby) and it will say 1 player(s) in thepeaguy's party. Some people...

I probably think it's because of how you came off on the headset, so they took the piss.

My mate coolkat666 loves Farcry. He's busy designing a new level on his xbox version.
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Semix » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Peegai wrote:
Semix wrote:

I probably think it's because of how you came off on the headset, so they took the piss.

My mate coolkat666 loves Farcry. He's busy designing a new level on his xbox version.

Why not the PS3 version, its better or same only PC is better. And yes i like making maps on it
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Next

Return to General Discussion