What games are you playing at the moment?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby thriwren » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 am

Pc: star wars galactic battle grounds saga, PSO:BB, and occationally PSU

Wii: mortal kombat armageddon, new smb wii, Mario kart wii

pap: gta vice city stories
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Wing-0 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am

Zucca wrote:
WING-0 wrote:Shame that you couldn't have the helpers outside their areas. Still, that game was my very first Action RPG, not Zelda.
If you haven't played Landstalker yet, then DO PLAY IT. You'll love it.

YES SIR!!!

Regarding Blue Burst:

I wanna play that again, especially for the online... I was so close to killing the Griffon, until I had no time and then my old PC keeled over... Now I can't seem to find a way to run it on Windows 7!

AAAAAARGH!!!
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Neo48 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:07 pm

I held onto my old tower that has XP on it for such a reason. I plan to play Blue Burst this summer.
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby The HuBBs » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 am

WING-0 wrote:Regarding Blue Burst:

I wanna play that again, especially for the online... I was so close to killing the Griffon, until I had no time and then my old PC keeled over... Now I can't seem to find a way to run it on Windows 7!

AAAAAARGH!!!

run it as an adminastrator. I had that issue with vista but not 7.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Wing-0 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm

The HuBBs wrote:

AAAAAARGH!!!

I run everything as an administrator. When it asks me if I wanna run or install something weird, I just say "YES! BECAUSE MY CHICHARRONES TRUENAN!!" and then things run.

In PSO:BB, it doesn't run, because when it's updating, it downloads stuff, but then gives me a message it can't create some file or executable. Then it hangs, forcing me to shut down the program by force.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Voracious Cobra » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Just finished Fallout 3

WING-0 wrote:
The HuBBs wrote:

AAAAAARGH!!!

I run everything as an administrator. When it asks me if I wanna run or install something weird, I just say "YES! BECAUSE MY CHICHARRONES TRUENAN!!" and then things run.

In PSO:BB, it doesn't run, because when it's updating, it downloads stuff, but then gives me a message it can't create some file or executable. Then it hangs, forcing me to shut down the program by force.

Vista is a piece of shit OS. Even XP doesn't have ten thousand glitches and problems.

"You need permission to perform this action." But I'm the ONLY person registered to this computer. That by default MAKES me the admin!

And completely at random, my games close. "[game name].exe has stopped working" On XP, I never had that problem, yet I still have the same hardware since then. And "updating your drivers" doesn't do anything.

What the hell was Microsoft smoking when they made Vista? Must have been some kind of Meth or something.

I can't say anything for Windows 7 because I still don't have it. Though I'm not ready to try it out because it's only an upgrade of Vista.
Last edited by Voracious Cobra on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Edge » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

I've been toying with the Evil Overload patch for Phantasy Star II a little... Aside from that I've been playing Azure Dreams, World of Warcraft, and Star Wars Galaxies... You'd think I was a nerd or something!!
I've traveled back in time... 300 years... Just to call you a "Cracker"!
Edge
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby The HuBBs » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 am

sounds like the PSOBB folder is write protected. Right-click, hit properties and see if the option "read only" is clicked.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:40 am

Gonna give it a check next week when I have time... I just wasted most of my weekend on watching Final Fantasy 13... But I'm not finishing the movie... And I just started Ar Tonelico 2 just to wash away the sourness... And now I'm 11 hours into the game.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Semix » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Speaking of fallout 3, (i havnt actually played it though), but has anyone hear ever played or heard of FarCry2?
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Seyka# » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 pm

@Semix
I saw FarCry2 and seemed pretty similar (in terms of gameplay) to Fallout3(both Bethesda's), not my gametype though.

--Playing these days
#Phantasy Star II (evil overload)
#Rogue Galaxy (Ps2)
#Wonderboy (that remake in that thread)

Occasional Multiplayer:
#Age of Wonders 2:Shadow Magic ((with unofficial patch 1.4) great rpgish strategic game and perfect for multiplayer even on the same keyboard)
#Ultima Online (I play in an unofficial D&D3.0(Forgotten Realms) italian shard)
#PSO:BB (very occasionally), I also created Neifirst and brought her to around lvl 130
#Diablo (first one)
#Killer Instinct(SNES), Mario Kart 64, Tetris Attack(SNES) lately :rofl:

And I was playing Mystic Ark (7th Saga 2) since the translation came out, it's great but I got bored since it's too easy.

A side-note about Dragon Age: Origins since I was playing it but now my pc went bad: it's Great, really.
Seyka#
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Mono » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

I've spent the last days playing NFS Carbon, for GBA. Too easy.

Now I will probably go back to Glory of Heracles, in the DS. Interesting game, not dark at all, but not too shallow. Nice game for the ocasional player that I am, presently.
SEGA owes me money!
Mono
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Zucca » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:51 am

I play Naev quite often. When I have enough of it it turn to Shining Forece II again for a moment.
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Neo48 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 am

I've spent the last days playing NFS Carbon, for GBA. Too easy.

I did a complete replay of that game for the PC back in October.
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I've finished Twilight Princess two days ago. What a sucky ending. The last parts of the final boss fight weren't even epic.

Now I've started Dragon Quest IV on DS. It's a nice game so far.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion