Homophobia

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby Edge » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Honestly, after looking over your post, you're just arguing and have no idea what you're talking about. I don't WANT any help in my fight... That was NOT AT ALL what was being said, I was using that for an example on Meteor HONESTLY being upset with me for not helping him on his problem. If you read my first post when I mentioned my plight, and actually READ the post, you would see that was simply an example I made to show Meteor how he was going about this the wrong way.

It's funny you'd say I need to reread your post, because doing so, I noticed you just skimmed through my post and didn't even read them fully... I HAVE NOT ONCE asked for ANYONE'S help, it was a simple example of how Meteor was being wrong for getting mad at me, for not throwing on my sword and shield an running into battle with him for his plight. You seriously misunderstood me.

I was saying he was being stupid FOR asking me to do that, it was NOT what I was doing, seriously, read the entire thread, PLEASE.
I've traveled back in time... 300 years... Just to call you a "Cracker"!
Edge
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Black Waltz 0 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 pm

I am stating that human beings needs to care about each other. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Seriously, I only wanted to put my two cents into this thread, but you really are trying to demand my entire paycheck. Aren't you satisfied with me just saying; "People be nice, please?" and be done with it?

EDIT: It's like... 4AM where I am right now. My hubby's been asleep for hours. I think I'm gonna go join him. :3
Check out my PS fanfics here!
The Phantasy Star fandom's resident yaoi manaic...
Black Waltz 0
Scorpius
Scorpius

Location: On a rocket hurtling through space at the speed of light.

Postby Edge » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Well, honestly, what I'd like, would be you to know what you're talking about... Because you were getting onto me for doing what you "THOUGHT I WAS DOING", but in all actuality, was what your buddy you been backing up this whole time was doing... You can't say that's all you were doing, I have several post stating other wise here...

However, if that IS what you're doing, then stick to it and do just that... I have no beef with you.

Have a good night, enjoy your rest... Sleep can be VERY hard to come by.
I've traveled back in time... 300 years... Just to call you a "Cracker"!
Edge
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby BenoitRen » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 pm

*sighs* I was hoping things could be talked through in this thread, but alas, it could not be. As this is going nowhere fast, I'm locking it.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Previous

Return to General Discussion