Bloody Creepy Things

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Bloody Creepy Things

Postby Black Sword » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 am

Be it images, songs, or anything else, things that creep you out!

Have a listen to this song. It's creepy. I seriously wanted to hide under the couch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfEFQRgmakk

(a cookie to the first man to say "I've dated a girl like that," mostly because you survived)
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Wing-0 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 am

I almost married a woman like that...

Complete with the cat thing...
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Zucca » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 am

For those who like anime: http://dagobah.net/flash/Lilium.swf

And here's one of the most creepiest music videos I've seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWDAtMPoBHA
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Wing-0 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 am

Creepy depending on the context...

The song is called Groping Breasts in English...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5rmXIp4-KE

That said, that laughter after the half part is creepy... But the dude puts his complete soul into the song in such a way that I can do naught but follow the rhythm...
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Black Sword » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:07 pm

@WING, why did I know it would be you to say that? How'd you escape the marriage, anyway? *cookie delivered*

@Zucca I've seen the Lilium before, and it's darkly beautiful even as it makes the goosebumps rise. ...and congrats, that MV IS creepy.
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Zucca » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm

WING-0 wrote:Creepy depending on the context...
ADHD creepy. Yes.

Black Sword wrote:...and congrats, that MV IS creepy.
Most of Aphex Twin's videos are somewhat strangely creepy.
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Wing-0 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Black Sword wrote:@WING, why did I know it would be you to say that? How'd you escape the marriage, anyway? *cookie delivered*

@Zucca I've seen the Lilium before, and it's darkly beautiful even as it makes the goosebumps rise. ...and congrats, that MV IS creepy.

I dunno... Because I'm weird and weird people attract more of their ilk?

But seriously now, it was a creepy thing, yes. However it was not quite like the movie Fatal Attraction or whatever it was called with Glenn Close (I think?).

It was more a mixture of several bad things.

1.- The biologic clock of the woman I had been dating for over a year.
2.- A tremendous capacity for jealousy, feelings of insecurity and outbursts in her.
3.- A very large inferiority complex in her.
4.- My inexperience dating women older than me.
5.- My overall mental density.
6.- The bad combination of my short fuse temper and her nitroglycerin temper.
7.- Her mental instability.
8.- My habit of dropping off the world when my annoyance towards everything reaches a certain limit.
9.- Me freaking out.

The thing was like this:

A lady named Patricia and I had been dating for 14 months. Two months above the year count. I was 21 and she was 28. We functioned very well for the most part. We had similar interests and similar aspirations. However, among those similarities, we also shared another one... One that usually serves to break relationships of any kind. Bad temper. BAD.

We'd sometimes have fights and make up a few hours later. However, those last months, we had been having personal problems with our own separate lives. I had been having some severe issues that I really don't feel like elaborating because I'd start sounding like a wanker (=P). She, among her many issues, had been under tremendous pressure by her parents, relatives and stuff because she was 28 and still hadn't gotten married.

We ended up having another of our outbursts, said some really hurtful things to one another and went our separate ways.

That Friday, I had a big, big, BIG migraine and just wanted to drop off a crack into the Earth's molten mantle and die. I was angry, frustrated, sad and with a head splitting headache. When my phone started ringing, I picked it up. I think it was a phone call to ask for either some politician (My number at the time was very similar to a certain political party's main office in my city) or product. Enraged, I literally pulled the phone, cutting the wire and smashing it in many little pieces. A migraine and my inability to fall sleep caused me to react like that. The hours passed and came the night with me unable to sleep and my headache still there, pulsating behind my eye as I stared into the blackness of my ceiling. I went to the bathroom, opened the medicine box, reached for the sleeping pills (benzodiazepine type) and swallowed more than one pill, I still don't remember how many they were. End result? I was asleep until Sunday noon. I thought it was Saturday and didn't go out. I was still sad, annoyed and all that. I just said "Fuck it, I'm staying home the whole weekend" and kept on lazing out and playing videogames. Not once did I turn on the computer, the main clock I check when I need to know the time. I was effectively in my own little world.

The next day, I thought it was Monday. Wrong. It was Tuesday. I just said "I'm feeling better, but I still don't want to see anyone. Screw the world. I'm staying here today too."

During the time I was out in La-la Land however, Patricia tried to contact me. From what one of her friends (former friend of mine now) told me, she was FURIOUS. She had the idea that I had been cheating on her that weekend and most likely from way before. She wouldn't listen to anyone saying the contrary. The fact that another of her friends, who I can only describe as a "cheap, envious female dog" kept cramming her idiocy in her already angry brain, "helping her" only made the concoction more powerful.

That night, she went to my apartment, holding her dead cat. She had accidentally ran it over with her car when she was going out that day to see me since I didn't contact her and had disconnected my phone.

She gave me this little speech of how I was the one that made her matter in this world, that we were perfect for each other, that we made our worlds one, but also that I was responsible for the death of her little girl Trixie (the cat), that I was trash by myself, that she owned me, that my soul was worthless and only she could make it better, that she'd keep me for herself even if she had to nail my neck (yes, my neck) to a wall in her bedroom and that we had to go to a church and the civil offices to get married right that moment... Or she'd kill me on the spot.

At that moment, I just froze in place. I freaked out, lost my wits and did the only thing I was capable of doing...

I closed the door on her face and locked it, moved the table, a crappy sofa and threw chairs on the table to make it heavier.

Once I was done with that, I went for my bed and laid down.

For over a whole hour she pounded the door, screamed, threatened me and made a HUGE fuss.

Then the cops came, grabbed her and locked her for the night. They then asked me if I wanted to press charges against her and I just said "No, I just don't want to see her."

A week later, when she was more calm and I had reassured myself of my physical superiority that wasn't much better than hers anyway, we calmly talked it down in a park with LOTS of people walking by (I chose the place) and officially broke up.

When my dad heard about what happened, he sat with me on a bench in that same park. He told me "Look at it from the bright side... Your mother was like that too when we were young. You succeeded where I failed..."

The only thing I did was stare into space in silence for several moments until my dad suggested we go and buy icecream.

And that was the first time I ever was to get "married".
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby carlsojos » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:25 am

Woah... I thought it was bad when I had to pull a pipe wrench on my sister's boyfriend once... I guess your world really does change when you share it with someone else...
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Tanith » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:55 am

That might not be "Fatal Attraction," but that's the sort of story people use to make stuff like "Fatal Attraction." Sorry you went through that, WING-0.

This song should be in a psychological thriller:

What It Is Without the Hand that Wields It - Telefon Tel Aviv (If you want to skip to the beat drop, it's at around 2:35 or so, but the build up is so awesome. Really screws with my mind and senses when I listen to it in a dark room.)

What really creeps me out are psychological thrillers (as mentioned earlier). I also get extremely creeped out by bizarre, absurd imagery. Anything that twists something from happy and sweet into dark and sinister (though I'm sick to death of the "creepy child" trope) really scares me.

Those deep sea fish like the angler fish really scare the poo out of me, too. By far the scariest animals on the planet.

I also sense death in inanimate objects and places. Yes, this makes me a freak, but when I see a dilapidated building or an abandoned train station, I couldn't be more frightened. They often seem more dead to me than people or animals.

All that said, I really enjoy being creeped out on occasion, and will often peruse the internet for pictures of urban decay so I can scare myself silly.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Black Sword » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:20 am

....what was the second time you were to get married like? And have you ever considered selling this story? Like Tanith said, it'd make a great movie. Hell, maybe a good anime OVA with a NICE BOAT ending.

You're a tough one, WING. Don't ever change.

@tanith Yes. Creepy. Now to Google! Some good abandoned pictures for you!
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Wing-0 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Nah, I don't wanna sell that thing... Holywood invents far uglier things anyway. No need for me to do anything.

The second was completely the opposite. Not going to elaborate because it's long and I'm lazy. Suffice to say, thanks to that woman I'm now a better person and we parted in a friendly way.

The only thing I'll say is that she was older than me. What can I say? I seem to have a taste for that... =P
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Black Sword » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

I'll bribe you with more cookies for the second one?
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Wing-0 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks, but I'll pass. =P
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Semix » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 am

Original song didn't feel creepy to me at all :D I win
Semix