My booooooooooook! (now with Mieu-type sequels!)

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Re: My booooooooooook! (now with Mieu-type sequels!)

Postby augmentedfourth » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:31 pm

I think my latest release has revealed a closeted Phantasy Star fan! Behold, a sequel!

While I had some mixed feelings the first time I saw the cover (okay, my initial gut reaction was Y NO PANTS), I am falling on the side of liking this one and thinking it's pretty badass. As I was pondering all my feelings, I decided the boots and the outfit's color scheme reminded me of Tyris Flare from Golden Axe. And then DUH! Vlad pointed out that she totally looks like Mieu. So while that outfit might not be entirely logical and appropriate for killing stuff in space (though it worked for Rika? but she had a cape), I'll go with this. Oh, and my heroine Geneva is being renamed Mieuneva Flare.

Blurb from the publisher:
In addition to her distinguished career with the Terran military, Commander Geneva Greyson has finally achieved harmony in her personal life. Her renewed relationship with her mother has grown stronger and she’s settled into a comfortable arrangement with the two men she loves. Marcus confesses a dark fantasy to her while she’s on leave from duty—not only does he have feelings for her, he’s developing an attraction to Ash. He begs Geneva not to reveal his secrets before Ash arrives to spend the weekend with them.

The officers return to their posts after a relaxing, decadent visit. They learn of a distressing event upon completing a week-long mission: A terrorist group has organized a strike and taken hostages in their efforts to attract attention to their cause. When Geneva discovers Marcus is listed among the missing, she disobeys her orders and sets out to join the reconnaissance team with Ash by her side. Will they find Marcus before it’s too late for him to affirm his desires?

As always, updates about the different e-versions (and maybe some giveaways...) are always posted on my blog and my alter ego's facebook page.
filthymindedandroids.blogspot.com - an incredibly Not Safe For Work blog

"A dirty book is rarely dusty." - unknown
augmentedfourth
Blastoid
Blastoid

Re: My booooooooooook! (now with Mieu-type sequels!)

Postby Mono » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm

^
This
SEGA owes me money!
Mono
Scorpius
Scorpius

Previous

Return to General Discussion