Time to ressurrect my site.

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:51 pm

I just went there for some odd reason awhile ago. and I saw this message in my guestbook.<p>Name - Britton <br>Comments - this by far the worst pso website in the world! im glad ur not making it anymore, its just taking up room on the internet! take it down now please i beg of you! <p>And now because of this ******, I am going to spite him and start updating my site again. Stupid evil moneky you did it now.<br>
HuBBsDoctor

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:18 pm

Hah hah! Sock it to 'em HuBBs! I'm gonna visit your site right now...
LaconianShot

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:55 pm

Har! :D
Benoit

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:32 pm

Good for you, mate! Don't take shit from anybody!<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1080516805[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Postby Siren » Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:11 am

Show that bastard! :)
Siren

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:37 am

Yes! You will have exclusive Episode 3 content and spoilers compliments of Lord Khyron if you wish!<p>Show the infedile what we do to moronic Micronians who can't even spell right when insulting someone!<p>Particle Beam Cannons ready, Reflex warheads ready, Main cannon charging.<p>Ready to fire when you order Lord Hubbs.
Lord Khyron

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:01 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Yes! You will have exclusive Episode 3 content and spoilers compliments of Lord Khyron if you wish!<p>Show the infedile what we do to moronic Micronians who can't even spell right when insulting someone!<p>Particle Beam Cannons ready, Reflex warheads ready, Main cannon charging.<p>Ready to fire when you order Lord Hubbs.<br></blockquote><p>Hmmm now i have the urge to scrap my plans again. :P<br> %) :p :p
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Redeemer » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:26 am

Unless its taking money from your pocket and more than you can handle or wish to handle then you shouldnt but if that isnt the case id say put it up again
Redeemer

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:28 am

Men, Target Hubbs, if he chooses to not reopen it, We will fire on him.<p>Reflex furnace up to full power! <p>What will it be, Lord Hubbsy?
Lord Khyron

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:01 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Men, Target Hubbs, if he chooses to not reopen it, We will fire on him.<p>Reflex furnace up to full power! <p>What will it be, Lord Hubbsy?<br></blockquote><p>You're scaring me.
HuBBsDoctor

Return to General Discussion